Jan 22, 2014, 6:05 PM EDT
Thursday night the starters for the 2014 NBA All-Star Game in New Orleans will become official, but we pretty much know who they will be — the East has no close races and the West is seeming settled. Here is who almost certainly gets announced.
Backcourt: Kobe Bryant (Los Angeles Lakers), Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
Frontcourt: Kevin Durant (Oklahoma City Thunder), Dwight Howard (Houston Rockets), Blake Griffin (Los Angeles Clippers).
Which leads to the next question — who should be the reserves?
That question — and who gets snubbed — are what Kay Adams and I discuss in the latest edition of PBT Extra.
- Report: Dante Exum diagnosed with torn ACL 0
- Kobe Bryant, can this Laker team make the playoffs? “Of course it can. Absolutely.” 20
- Report: Knicks reach deal with backup center Kevin Seraphin 7
- Raptors officially unveil new uniforms, yes there is a Drake-inspired one 20
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 12
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 23
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 16
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9