Jan 22, 2014, 10:29 AM EDT
Brandon Knight, come on down, you’re the 22nd player this season to get a flopping warning from the NBA league office.
You can see the play in question above, back from a Jan. 18 game. Houston’s James Harden (already fined for flopping this season himself) was backing down Knight in the post and Knight flopped trying to draw the offensive foul — and it worked as Harden was called for the foul. But Knight exaggerated the contact to get the call.
With this first warning that’s all Knight gets — a warning. If he flops (by the league’s standards) second time he gets a $5,000 fine. Three players have been fined for flopping this season: Harden, Corey Brewer and Lance Stephenson.
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 8
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 11
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 45
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 31
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 40
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11