Jan 22, 2014, 10:29 AM EST
Brandon Knight, come on down, you’re the 22nd player this season to get a flopping warning from the NBA league office.
You can see the play in question above, back from a Jan. 18 game. Houston’s James Harden (already fined for flopping this season himself) was backing down Knight in the post and Knight flopped trying to draw the offensive foul — and it worked as Harden was called for the foul. But Knight exaggerated the contact to get the call.
With this first warning that’s all Knight gets — a warning. If he flops (by the league’s standards) second time he gets a $5,000 fine. Three players have been fined for flopping this season: Harden, Corey Brewer and Lance Stephenson.
- He’s on Fire! Kyrie Irving scores 55, knocks down game winning three (VIDEO) 28
- LeBron James out Wednesday vs. Blazers with wrist injury 5
- Home-court advantage means less than ever in NBA. Why? 17
- Nikola Mirotic’s unique style rewarding Bulls for waiting on him 15
- What We Learned in NBA Tuesday Night: Bulls fans should want more of this attacking Derrick Rose 25
- Derrick Rose hits step-back jumper in overtime, lifts Bulls past Warriors (VIDEO) 8
- It’s official: Zach LaVine, Greek Freak Antetokounmpo headline All-Star Dunk Contest 11
- Report: Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson to participate in All-Star weekend’s Three-Point Contest 8