Jan 21, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
You make that shot in a mascot outfit.
The video above is The Coyote, the Spurs mascot, draining a backwards, over-the-head three-quarter court shot. Damn, that is impressive.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball blog, who hits four of those before breakfast every morning.
- Thunder say Kevin Durant underwent successful bone graft surgery, will return in 4-6 months 1
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 11
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 8
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 7
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9