Jan 21, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
You make that shot in a mascot outfit.
The video above is The Coyote, the Spurs mascot, draining a backwards, over-the-head three-quarter court shot. Damn, that is impressive.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball blog, who hits four of those before breakfast every morning.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 6
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 31
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10