Jan 21, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
You make that shot in a mascot outfit.
The video above is The Coyote, the Spurs mascot, draining a backwards, over-the-head three-quarter court shot. Damn, that is impressive.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball blog, who hits four of those before breakfast every morning.
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 20
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 9
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64