Jan 21, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
You make that shot in a mascot outfit.
The video above is The Coyote, the Spurs mascot, draining a backwards, over-the-head three-quarter court shot. Damn, that is impressive.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball blog, who hits four of those before breakfast every morning.
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 13
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29