Jan 21, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
You make that shot in a mascot outfit.
The video above is The Coyote, the Spurs mascot, draining a backwards, over-the-head three-quarter court shot. Damn, that is impressive.
Hat tip to Lang Whitaker at NBA.com’s All Ball blog, who hits four of those before breakfast every morning.
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 17
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 25
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 9
- Kobe Bryant says he will not be same player as before, says he’s evolved into something equally good 25
- Report: Agent for Greg Monroe pursued sign-and-trade deals with five teams, including Thunder and Blazers 25
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 23
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2