Jan 21, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
Last week the Miami Heat made the annual NBA champions visit to the White House and they got t meet the president, give him a jersey, Barack Obama told the team to stop yelling at Mario Chalmers, and it was over and done in 10 minutes.
Well done hitting all the memes — Bosh photobombs, and Obama “dunks on” Wade and poses for the camera (she can throw it down for a 50-year-old). Then they eat apples.
Hat tip to Lang at NBA.com’s All-Ball, who can photobomb with Bosh-level skill.
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 0
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 6
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 3
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 44
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7
- Report: Lakers considering bringing back Metta World Peace 33