Jan 21, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
Last week the Miami Heat made the annual NBA champions visit to the White House and they got t meet the president, give him a jersey, Barack Obama told the team to stop yelling at Mario Chalmers, and it was over and done in 10 minutes.
Well done hitting all the memes — Bosh photobombs, and Obama “dunks on” Wade and poses for the camera (she can throw it down for a 50-year-old). Then they eat apples.
Hat tip to Lang at NBA.com’s All-Ball, who can photobomb with Bosh-level skill.
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 15
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 44
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 53
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 12
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 6
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 23
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 11