Jan 21, 2014, 10:48 AM EST
Last week the Miami Heat made the annual NBA champions visit to the White House and they got t meet the president, give him a jersey, Barack Obama told the team to stop yelling at Mario Chalmers, and it was over and done in 10 minutes.
Well done hitting all the memes — Bosh photobombs, and Obama “dunks on” Wade and poses for the camera (she can throw it down for a 50-year-old). Then they eat apples.
Hat tip to Lang at NBA.com’s All-Ball, who can photobomb with Bosh-level skill.
- Report: Timberwolves’ Ricky Rubio set to return Monday vs. Dallas 4
- Nike unveils latest signature shoe for Kobe Bryant, the Kobe X (PHOTOS) 11
- Report: Nuggets trying to trade for Brook Lopez 12
- Last summer Carmelo Anthony, Kobe Bryant talked, decided it wouldn’t work together 27
- Jimmy Butler even plans to play defense in the All-Star Game 9
- Damian Lillard “disappointed,” “disrespected” not to make All-Star team 45
- DeMarcus Cousins replaces Kobe Bryant in All-Star game 11
- Tyson Chandler, better than ever, thinking legacy 10