Jan 21, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
Last week the Miami Heat made the annual NBA champions visit to the White House and they got t meet the president, give him a jersey, Barack Obama told the team to stop yelling at Mario Chalmers, and it was over and done in 10 minutes.
Well done hitting all the memes — Bosh photobombs, and Obama “dunks on” Wade and poses for the camera (she can throw it down for a 50-year-old). Then they eat apples.
Hat tip to Lang at NBA.com’s All-Ball, who can photobomb with Bosh-level skill.
- Report: Cavaliers privately believe it’s not too late to lure LeBron back to Cleveland 0
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 34
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 4
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 27