Jan 21, 2014, 10:48 AM EDT
Last week the Miami Heat made the annual NBA champions visit to the White House and they got t meet the president, give him a jersey, Barack Obama told the team to stop yelling at Mario Chalmers, and it was over and done in 10 minutes.
Well done hitting all the memes — Bosh photobombs, and Obama “dunks on” Wade and poses for the camera (she can throw it down for a 50-year-old). Then they eat apples.
Hat tip to Lang at NBA.com’s All-Ball, who can photobomb with Bosh-level skill.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 6
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10