Jan 21, 2014, 5:05 PM EDT
The Heat were about to lose to the Hawks on Monday when LeBron James tried to make the final seconds interesting with a three, which missed.
What the league noticed on that play was Mario Chalmers, who comes down the left side and tries to get into rebounding position, gets legitimately bumped from behind, and tries to sell that with a flop where he goes sprawling across the court.
Chalmers makes it 21 NBA players warned for flopping this season. Two guys have been fined, James Harden and Corey Brewer, each $5,000. Just as a reminder, Jameer Nelson just got a $15,000 fine without a warning for doing the Sam Cassell/Major League II/Big Balls dance. So you know what is important.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61