Jan 21, 2014, 8:02 PM EDT
When Dwyane Wade has played this season he has played well — 18.9 points a game with a True Shooting percentage of 58 percent, plus he gets almost five rebounds and five assists a game. He deserves to be an All-Star (you fans are voting him in as a starter).
But he’s missed about a quarter of the Heat’s games this season as they are on a preventative maintenance plan with his knees (looking ahead to the postseason).
Wade is out again Tuesday night as the Heat take on the Celtics. This is his third straight game out, having also sat out Monday in the Heat’s loss to the Hawks.
Ray Allen gets the start for Miami, which is 5-6 in games Wade sits.
- USA cruises past Finland in World Cup opener, 114-55 15
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 4
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 32
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 5
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 21