Jan 21, 2014, 8:02 PM EDT
When Dwyane Wade has played this season he has played well — 18.9 points a game with a True Shooting percentage of 58 percent, plus he gets almost five rebounds and five assists a game. He deserves to be an All-Star (you fans are voting him in as a starter).
But he’s missed about a quarter of the Heat’s games this season as they are on a preventative maintenance plan with his knees (looking ahead to the postseason).
Wade is out again Tuesday night as the Heat take on the Celtics. This is his third straight game out, having also sat out Monday in the Heat’s loss to the Hawks.
Ray Allen gets the start for Miami, which is 5-6 in games Wade sits.
- For two games James Harden has been brilliant, but that’s not what anybody is talking about 6
- Warriors survive James Harden in Game 2, take 2-0 lead in Western Conference finals 15
- PBT Extra: No DeMarre Carroll leaves Hawks in tough spot 3
- PBT Extra: J.R. makes case for hot hand theory, is loved in Cleveland 7
- PBT Extra: Draft Lottery winers start with Lakers 22
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James unanimous choices, lead All-NBA First Team 24
- Rockets vs. Warriors Game 2: Five things to watch 8
- Hawks face uphill climb after DeMarre Carroll injury 10