Jan 21, 2014, 8:02 PM EDT
When Dwyane Wade has played this season he has played well — 18.9 points a game with a True Shooting percentage of 58 percent, plus he gets almost five rebounds and five assists a game. He deserves to be an All-Star (you fans are voting him in as a starter).
But he’s missed about a quarter of the Heat’s games this season as they are on a preventative maintenance plan with his knees (looking ahead to the postseason).
Wade is out again Tuesday night as the Heat take on the Celtics. This is his third straight game out, having also sat out Monday in the Heat’s loss to the Hawks.
Ray Allen gets the start for Miami, which is 5-6 in games Wade sits.
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 27
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 50
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 69
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 35
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16