Jan 21, 2014, 10:12 AM EDT
At first glance, this is a play more suited to Kevin Durant than Dwight Howard, mainly because we’re just not used to seeing seven-footers put the ball on the floor and blow by their defenders so quickly, and then elevate for the slam.
But Howard showed he has this skill set during Monday’s win over the Blazers, and clearly, Joel Freeland (like the rest of us) weren’t really expecting it.
- Report: Phil Jackson ‘leaning toward’ accepting offer to become Knicks president 25
- Paul Pierce’s move to power forward adds twist to his career, Brooklyn Nets’ season 3
- O.J. Mayo suspended one game for punching Pelicans’ Greg Stiemsma in the throat (VIDEO) 6
- Pacers players hold locker room meeting after getting crushed by Rockets 25
- PBT Podcast: Talking Showtime Lakers with author Jeff Pearlman 9