Jan 21, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
This wasn’t much of a game — the Clippers went on a 21-3 run in the second quarter Monday and pulled away from the Pistons for an easy win (Los Angeles is now 6-2 without Chris Paul, not bad).
What this game really was a dunking exhibition.
DeAndre Jordan had a bunch, of course Blake Griffin had his and there were some Andre Drummond and Josh Smith dunks thrown in for fun. CP3 wasn’t there to lob the alley-oop passes up, but J.J. Redick filled in quite well, thank you very much.
The best one of the group? I’ll go with the Jordan finish over Smith. But there are plenty to choose from. Enjoy.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7