Jan 21, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
This wasn’t much of a game — the Clippers went on a 21-3 run in the second quarter Monday and pulled away from the Pistons for an easy win (Los Angeles is now 6-2 without Chris Paul, not bad).
What this game really was a dunking exhibition.
DeAndre Jordan had a bunch, of course Blake Griffin had his and there were some Andre Drummond and Josh Smith dunks thrown in for fun. CP3 wasn’t there to lob the alley-oop passes up, but J.J. Redick filled in quite well, thank you very much.
The best one of the group? I’ll go with the Jordan finish over Smith. But there are plenty to choose from. Enjoy.
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 0
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 28
- Coach K on Rose: “Derrick’s played great, not good, and hasn’t held anything back” 17
- Report: Anthony Bennett pulled from pro-am by agent, possibly due to his inclusion in Kevin Love trade talks 42
- Report: Sixers fighting against immediate changes to NBA Draft Lottery system 56
- Team USA going small ball, but how many bigs do they keep on the bench? 4
- Report: LeBron James more popular than he ever was with the Heat 15
- Durant says 2014 USA team better than 2010 version that won gold 6