Jan 21, 2014, 8:45 AM EDT
This wasn’t much of a game — the Clippers went on a 21-3 run in the second quarter Monday and pulled away from the Pistons for an easy win (Los Angeles is now 6-2 without Chris Paul, not bad).
What this game really was a dunking exhibition.
DeAndre Jordan had a bunch, of course Blake Griffin had his and there were some Andre Drummond and Josh Smith dunks thrown in for fun. CP3 wasn’t there to lob the alley-oop passes up, but J.J. Redick filled in quite well, thank you very much.
The best one of the group? I’ll go with the Jordan finish over Smith. But there are plenty to choose from. Enjoy.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8