Jan 21, 2014, 11:22 PM EDT
There haven’t been a lot of bright spots in the Celtics’ season, Avery Bradley has been one of them — healthy in his fourth NBA season he has broken out to average 14.8 points a game, shoot 36.5 percent from three and as always be a pesky, impressive defender on the perimeter.
But now he could be lost for a stretch, too.
Bradley limped off the court early in the second quarter, went straight to the locker room and did not return to the game Tuesday in the Celtics’ loss to the Heat, as reported by A. Sherrod Blakely at CSNNE.com.
There was no word officially on how long he’ll be out, but there is this.
With Jerryd Bayless is also injured, expect to see a lot of Phil Pressey behind Rajon Rondo. Vander Blue isn’t the answer, he’s a gunner who can fill in for a while as a warm body. Which right now Boston could use.
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 0
- Why can’t the Pelicans foul in a timely manner? 7
- PBT Extra: No Rajon Rondo, no Chandler Parsons, Dallas is in trouble vs. Houston 5
- Stephen Curry drops 40, leads 20-point comeback as Warriors beat Pelicans in OT, take 3-0 series lead 10
- Stephen Curry hits ridiculous corner three to force OT (VIDEO) 18
- Bulls pull away in double-overtime to take 3-0 lead over Bucks 10
- LeBron James lifts Kyrie Irving and Cavaliers to 3-0 lead over Celtics 13
- PBT Extra: Thin bench becomes big issue for Clippers against Spurs 7