Jan 19, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
Midway through the third quarter Miami turned the ball over creating a two-on-one fast break, with Sessions coming in from the right and LeBron looking for the block (not really his patented chase-down, but along those lines). Sessions just finishes over him. It was close, but Sessions had just enough of a lead to throw it down on LeBron.
Sessions ended the night with 16 points (on 10 shoots) and with 22 points and 14 boards from Al Jefferson the Bobcats took the Heat to overtime, but it wasn’t enough as Miami won 104-06. Watch for Sessions to get some extra run for Charlotte with Kemba Walker injured (sprained ankle) and out for a bit.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 6
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 8
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 17
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 36
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 6