Jan 19, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
Midway through the third quarter Miami turned the ball over creating a two-on-one fast break, with Sessions coming in from the right and LeBron looking for the block (not really his patented chase-down, but along those lines). Sessions just finishes over him. It was close, but Sessions had just enough of a lead to throw it down on LeBron.
Sessions ended the night with 16 points (on 10 shoots) and with 22 points and 14 boards from Al Jefferson the Bobcats took the Heat to overtime, but it wasn’t enough as Miami won 104-06. Watch for Sessions to get some extra run for Charlotte with Kemba Walker injured (sprained ankle) and out for a bit.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10