Jan 19, 2014, 12:29 PM EST
Midway through the third quarter Miami turned the ball over creating a two-on-one fast break, with Sessions coming in from the right and LeBron looking for the block (not really his patented chase-down, but along those lines). Sessions just finishes over him. It was close, but Sessions had just enough of a lead to throw it down on LeBron.
Sessions ended the night with 16 points (on 10 shoots) and with 22 points and 14 boards from Al Jefferson the Bobcats took the Heat to overtime, but it wasn’t enough as Miami won 104-06. Watch for Sessions to get some extra run for Charlotte with Kemba Walker injured (sprained ankle) and out for a bit.
- PBT’s Sunday Night NBA Winners/Losers: Cavaliers shouldn’t hit panic button, may want to locate it 0
- Carmelo Anthony sits out second half vs. Portland with sore knee 2
- LeBron, after Cavaliers lose by 23 at home to Pistons: ‘Right now we are not very good. In every aspect of the game’ 29
- Paul Pierce ‘shocked’ by Celtics trade of Rajon Rondo to Mavericks 16
- Kobe Bryant will return to Lakers lineup Sunday vs. Suns 15
- Kevin Love benched entire fourth quarter of Cavaliers win over Magic 30
- PBT’s Top 10 NBA stories of 2014, No. 10: Anthony Davis’ breakout 22
- Rumor: Ray Allen leaning toward retirement, not return 12