Jan 19, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
Midway through the third quarter Miami turned the ball over creating a two-on-one fast break, with Sessions coming in from the right and LeBron looking for the block (not really his patented chase-down, but along those lines). Sessions just finishes over him. It was close, but Sessions had just enough of a lead to throw it down on LeBron.
Sessions ended the night with 16 points (on 10 shoots) and with 22 points and 14 boards from Al Jefferson the Bobcats took the Heat to overtime, but it wasn’t enough as Miami won 104-06. Watch for Sessions to get some extra run for Charlotte with Kemba Walker injured (sprained ankle) and out for a bit.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 12
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 9
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 59
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 65
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 41
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8