Jan 19, 2014, 12:29 PM EDT
Midway through the third quarter Miami turned the ball over creating a two-on-one fast break, with Sessions coming in from the right and LeBron looking for the block (not really his patented chase-down, but along those lines). Sessions just finishes over him. It was close, but Sessions had just enough of a lead to throw it down on LeBron.
Sessions ended the night with 16 points (on 10 shoots) and with 22 points and 14 boards from Al Jefferson the Bobcats took the Heat to overtime, but it wasn’t enough as Miami won 104-06. Watch for Sessions to get some extra run for Charlotte with Kemba Walker injured (sprained ankle) and out for a bit.
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 0
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 7
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 53
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9