Jan 18, 2014, 4:07 AM EDT
All Kevin Durant all the time.
For the Thunder to win against good team without Russell Westbrook it’s going to take a lot of Durant — and that is what he did against Golden State, finishing with 54 points on 19-28 shooting, six assists and four rebounds. He scored in double figures, leading a Thunder attack that led by as much as 17 in the fourth quarter (before a late Warrior run made it interesting).
It was the kind of game MVPs have.
- Report: Kobe Bryant viewed Dwight Howard leaving Lakers in free agency as ‘a positive’ 0
- Report: Cavaliers have had ‘zero discussion’ on contract extension with Tristan Thompson 7
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71