Jan 18, 2014, 4:07 AM EDT
All Kevin Durant all the time.
For the Thunder to win against good team without Russell Westbrook it’s going to take a lot of Durant — and that is what he did against Golden State, finishing with 54 points on 19-28 shooting, six assists and four rebounds. He scored in double figures, leading a Thunder attack that led by as much as 17 in the fourth quarter (before a late Warrior run made it interesting).
It was the kind of game MVPs have.
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 22
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 28
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16