Jan 18, 2014, 4:07 AM EDT
All Kevin Durant all the time.
For the Thunder to win against good team without Russell Westbrook it’s going to take a lot of Durant — and that is what he did against Golden State, finishing with 54 points on 19-28 shooting, six assists and four rebounds. He scored in double figures, leading a Thunder attack that led by as much as 17 in the fourth quarter (before a late Warrior run made it interesting).
It was the kind of game MVPs have.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 10
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 7
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 16
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4