Jan 18, 2014, 4:07 AM EDT
All Kevin Durant all the time.
For the Thunder to win against good team without Russell Westbrook it’s going to take a lot of Durant — and that is what he did against Golden State, finishing with 54 points on 19-28 shooting, six assists and four rebounds. He scored in double figures, leading a Thunder attack that led by as much as 17 in the fourth quarter (before a late Warrior run made it interesting).
It was the kind of game MVPs have.
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 10
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6