Jan 18, 2014, 4:07 AM EDT
All Kevin Durant all the time.
For the Thunder to win against good team without Russell Westbrook it’s going to take a lot of Durant — and that is what he did against Golden State, finishing with 54 points on 19-28 shooting, six assists and four rebounds. He scored in double figures, leading a Thunder attack that led by as much as 17 in the fourth quarter (before a late Warrior run made it interesting).
It was the kind of game MVPs have.
- Charlotte is scrappy but Heat have too much in comfortable 99-88 win 4
- Spurs use huge 4th quarter run to come back and win Game 1 vs. Mavericks 7
- NBA issues statement saying Chris Paul was fouled before late-game turnover against Warriors 15
- Jim Buss says he’ll step down if Lakers aren’t contenders again in ‘three to four years’ 29
- Thunder start fast, cruise to Game 1 win over Grizzlies 4