Jan 17, 2014, 1:03 AM EDT
This is how you protect the rim.
The Knicks were just 8-of-17 inside the restricted area and shot 41.7 percent on the night inside 8 feet of the rim — that is the Roy Hibbert effect. He is the best in the game at altering shots in the paint.
Or just blocking you at the rim. Ask Carmelo Anthony. This is twice Hibbert has shut down an Anthony dunk, he did it during the playoffs last season as well.
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 24
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 27
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 8
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8