Jan 17, 2014, 1:03 AM EST
This is how you protect the rim.
The Knicks were just 8-of-17 inside the restricted area and shot 41.7 percent on the night inside 8 feet of the rim — that is the Roy Hibbert effect. He is the best in the game at altering shots in the paint.
Or just blocking you at the rim. Ask Carmelo Anthony. This is twice Hibbert has shut down an Anthony dunk, he did it during the playoffs last season as well.
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 21
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 7
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 37
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 56
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 43
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28