Jan 17, 2014, 5:49 PM EDT
Lance Stephenson‘s 28 points on the Knicks — and how he plays with a real flair — has a lot of people around the NBA asking if he is an All-Star?
That’s the first topic in the latest edition of the ProBasketballTalk Podcast, featuring myself and Brett Pollakoff of PBT, plus Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio. The general consensus, yes he should make the cut. If Rajon Rondo and Derrick Rose were healthy this would be a different conversation, but with both out (in Rondo’s case he returns Friday but that’s not going to win him points among coaches, who select the reserves).
After that we talk about the Lakers’ “fight” and Nick Young, the from there more foolishness in L.A. with Magic Johnson vs. Jim Buss.
Finally, do the Heat need home court to beat the Pacers? And why would Paul George give the Heat bulletin board material?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 0
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 8
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36
- No Kyrie Irving, no problem: Cavaliers cruise to blowout Game 2 win over Hawks 24