Jan 17, 2014, 5:49 PM EDT
Lance Stephenson‘s 28 points on the Knicks — and how he plays with a real flair — has a lot of people around the NBA asking if he is an All-Star?
That’s the first topic in the latest edition of the ProBasketballTalk Podcast, featuring myself and Brett Pollakoff of PBT, plus Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio. The general consensus, yes he should make the cut. If Rajon Rondo and Derrick Rose were healthy this would be a different conversation, but with both out (in Rondo’s case he returns Friday but that’s not going to win him points among coaches, who select the reserves).
After that we talk about the Lakers’ “fight” and Nick Young, the from there more foolishness in L.A. with Magic Johnson vs. Jim Buss.
Finally, do the Heat need home court to beat the Pacers? And why would Paul George give the Heat bulletin board material?
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- World Cup Preview: USA vs. Finland, what to expect 1
- James Harden on Kobe Bryant return: “He’s 20-year-old Kobe” 23
- Chris Paul discusses his signature shoe, hoops with media at launch of his Jordan Brand CP3 VIII (VIDEO) 2
- 67RIEFNS No. 1: Tom Thibodeau managing his bigs 22
- Derrick Rose knows injury questions will keep coming. And coming. And coming. 11
- FIBA World Cup preview: USA, Spain, then who else can medal? 2
- Official ‘Clippers’ Number 1 Fan’ on herself and Donald Sterling: ‘I’ll always feel it’s our team’ 18
- Cavaliers GM admits concerns about rim protection on defense 19