Jan 17, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
This is just nuts.
Mike Dunleavy tried to stop John Wall from scoring on a fast break, and really, he did all he could without committing a flagrant foul. But Wall somehow got it to bank home anyway, despite being grabbed on the way to getting off this spinning, backwards circus shot while falling to the ground.
Joakim Noah met Wall outside the locker room afterward, and told him what all Bulls fans must have been thinking when witnessing this incredible shot.
MT @JMichaelCSN Wall walks out locker room & runs into Noah who shakes his hand & says: “That’s some real bull**** u hit tho”
— Steve Aschburner (@AschNBA) January 18, 2014
[via CSN Washington]
- Report: Phil Jackson’s camp doesn’t believe agreement with Knicks is close 1
- PBT Extra: Can Phil Jackson help right the ship in New York? 10
- Phil Jackson reportedly close to taking Knicks job, nobody asked Carmelo about it 34
- PBT Power Rankings: Tell me again how the Spurs are too old…. 11
- Sunday NBA grades: All hail the unstoppable Jodie Meeks 13