Jan 17, 2014, 11:02 PM EST
This is just nuts.
Mike Dunleavy tried to stop John Wall from scoring on a fast break, and really, he did all he could without committing a flagrant foul. But Wall somehow got it to bank home anyway, despite being grabbed on the way to getting off this spinning, backwards circus shot while falling to the ground.
Joakim Noah met Wall outside the locker room afterward, and told him what all Bulls fans must have been thinking when witnessing this incredible shot.
MT @JMichaelCSN Wall walks out locker room & runs into Noah who shakes his hand & says: “That’s some real bull**** u hit tho”
— Steve Aschburner (@AschNBA) January 18, 2014
[via CSN Washington]
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20