Jan 17, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
This is just nuts.
Mike Dunleavy tried to stop John Wall from scoring on a fast break, and really, he did all he could without committing a flagrant foul. But Wall somehow got it to bank home anyway, despite being grabbed on the way to getting off this spinning, backwards circus shot while falling to the ground.
Joakim Noah met Wall outside the locker room afterward, and told him what all Bulls fans must have been thinking when witnessing this incredible shot.
MT @JMichaelCSN Wall walks out locker room & runs into Noah who shakes his hand & says: “That’s some real bull**** u hit tho”
— Steve Aschburner (@AschNBA) January 18, 2014
[via CSN Washington]
- LeBron James posts triple-double, Al Horford ejected as Cavaliers take 3-0 series lead with OT Game 3 win over Hawks 10
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16