Jan 17, 2014, 11:02 PM EDT
This is just nuts.
Mike Dunleavy tried to stop John Wall from scoring on a fast break, and really, he did all he could without committing a flagrant foul. But Wall somehow got it to bank home anyway, despite being grabbed on the way to getting off this spinning, backwards circus shot while falling to the ground.
Joakim Noah met Wall outside the locker room afterward, and told him what all Bulls fans must have been thinking when witnessing this incredible shot.
MT @JMichaelCSN Wall walks out locker room & runs into Noah who shakes his hand & says: “That’s some real bull**** u hit tho”
— Steve Aschburner (@AschNBA) January 18, 2014
[via CSN Washington]
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 31
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 49
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4