Jan 17, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Saturday night, if you’re at the Rockets game in Houston against the Bucks you can get a Dwight Howard action figure. (Insert your own joke about the figurine being a better free throw shooter right here, I’m not going to do all the work for you.)
The overly muscled toy is amusing, but not as much as the Rockets promotional video for it. Which is done is a Dwight Howard style… which is to say a little goofy (no, he didn’t make it, still it’s in his style).
Really, this is the best video you’re going to see Friday night. Enjoy.
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 9
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 9
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 9
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 9
- LeBron struggles in Cleveland debut as Knicks stun Cavaliers 46
- LeBron, Cavaliers introduced on opening night in Cleveland (VIDEO) 5
- Dominant Pau Gasol shows he may be a perfect fit for Bulls 19