Jan 17, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Saturday night, if you’re at the Rockets game in Houston against the Bucks you can get a Dwight Howard action figure. (Insert your own joke about the figurine being a better free throw shooter right here, I’m not going to do all the work for you.)
The overly muscled toy is amusing, but not as much as the Rockets promotional video for it. Which is done is a Dwight Howard style… which is to say a little goofy (no, he didn’t make it, still it’s in his style).
Really, this is the best video you’re going to see Friday night. Enjoy.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 0
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 17
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49