Jan 17, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Saturday night, if you’re at the Rockets game in Houston against the Bucks you can get a Dwight Howard action figure. (Insert your own joke about the figurine being a better free throw shooter right here, I’m not going to do all the work for you.)
The overly muscled toy is amusing, but not as much as the Rockets promotional video for it. Which is done is a Dwight Howard style… which is to say a little goofy (no, he didn’t make it, still it’s in his style).
Really, this is the best video you’re going to see Friday night. Enjoy.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 16
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 20
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9