Jan 17, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Saturday night, if you’re at the Rockets game in Houston against the Bucks you can get a Dwight Howard action figure. (Insert your own joke about the figurine being a better free throw shooter right here, I’m not going to do all the work for you.)
The overly muscled toy is amusing, but not as much as the Rockets promotional video for it. Which is done is a Dwight Howard style… which is to say a little goofy (no, he didn’t make it, still it’s in his style).
Really, this is the best video you’re going to see Friday night. Enjoy.
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 28
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 10
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 14
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 23