Jan 17, 2014, 7:01 PM EDT
Saturday night, if you’re at the Rockets game in Houston against the Bucks you can get a Dwight Howard action figure. (Insert your own joke about the figurine being a better free throw shooter right here, I’m not going to do all the work for you.)
The overly muscled toy is amusing, but not as much as the Rockets promotional video for it. Which is done is a Dwight Howard style… which is to say a little goofy (no, he didn’t make it, still it’s in his style).
Really, this is the best video you’re going to see Friday night. Enjoy.
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under two hours, players barely notice 0
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 9
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 6
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 30
- Suns coach Hornacek says shortening games won’t help teams rest their stars 2
- Lakers coach Byron Scott’s philosophy on three-pointers: ‘I don’t believe it wins championships’ 33
- Accounting for Klay Thompson choosing a contract extension over new-TV-deal money 2
- Kobe Bryant calls ESPN voters who ranked him No. 40 ‘idiots’ 34