Jan 17, 2014, 9:51 PM EDT
Blake Griffin seemingly converts at least one of these per game, but there were a couple of things we liked about this particular alley-oop he completed against the Knicks.
The pass from Jamal Crawford was simply perfect, and the fact that Griffin was further away than usual and had to extend to throw it down made for a fantastic finish.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 9
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 16
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18