Jan 17, 2014, 10:13 AM EST
The Nets led by as many as 33 points before settling on a 127-110 victory over the Hawks in London on Thursday, and in a game that lopsided, there were more than enough highlights to choose from.
Kirilenko has been stellar off the bench for the Nets since returning to the lineup from injury — not necessarily from a numbers standpoint, but his overall energy and disruptive presence on defense has helped Brooklyn to a 6-2 record over the team’s last eight games.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Three Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The All-Star Rosters need to be expanded 0
- One day after having surgery, Kobe Bryant came to see Pau Gasol 1
- Report: Dwight Howard could miss “extended time” with knee injury 2
- The three biggest All-Star snubs in each conference 17
- James Harden, three Hawks players lead list of NBA All-Star Game reserves 11
- Report: OKC front office backs Scott Brooks, may look to trade Reggie Jackson 9
- Dwyane Wade out indefinitely, says best case for his return is 2-3 weeks 9
- Report: Tom Thibodeau’s relationship with Bulls management believed to be ‘beyond repair’ 42