Jan 17, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
The Nets led by as many as 33 points before settling on a 127-110 victory over the Hawks in London on Thursday, and in a game that lopsided, there were more than enough highlights to choose from.
Kirilenko has been stellar off the bench for the Nets since returning to the lineup from injury — not necessarily from a numbers standpoint, but his overall energy and disruptive presence on defense has helped Brooklyn to a 6-2 record over the team’s last eight games.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 0
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 53
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 11
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 15
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 16
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 13
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 14