Jan 17, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
The Nets led by as many as 33 points before settling on a 127-110 victory over the Hawks in London on Thursday, and in a game that lopsided, there were more than enough highlights to choose from.
Kirilenko has been stellar off the bench for the Nets since returning to the lineup from injury — not necessarily from a numbers standpoint, but his overall energy and disruptive presence on defense has helped Brooklyn to a 6-2 record over the team’s last eight games.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Portland comes from 10 down in fourth quarter to win 99-92, stay alive in series 0
- Bucks stay alive behind big backcourt performance to force Game 6 vs. Bulls 10
- Incredible 35-point performance from Deron Williams leads Nets to overtime Game 4 win over Hawks 9
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Wizard’s defense peaking at right time 2
- Report: Chandler Parsons to have knee surgery, could require microfracture surgery 6
- Cavaliers’ J.R. Smith gets two-game suspension for shot to Jae Crowder’s head 38
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Draymond Green helped hold Anthony Davis in relative check 6
- Cavaliers’ Kevin Love out for entire conference semifinals (likely vs. Bulls) 15