Jan 17, 2014, 10:13 AM EDT
The Nets led by as many as 33 points before settling on a 127-110 victory over the Hawks in London on Thursday, and in a game that lopsided, there were more than enough highlights to choose from.
Kirilenko has been stellar off the bench for the Nets since returning to the lineup from injury — not necessarily from a numbers standpoint, but his overall energy and disruptive presence on defense has helped Brooklyn to a 6-2 record over the team’s last eight games.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 4
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 23
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 29
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 34
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17