Jan 17, 2014, 10:13 AM EST
The Nets led by as many as 33 points before settling on a 127-110 victory over the Hawks in London on Thursday, and in a game that lopsided, there were more than enough highlights to choose from.
Kirilenko has been stellar off the bench for the Nets since returning to the lineup from injury — not necessarily from a numbers standpoint, but his overall energy and disruptive presence on defense has helped Brooklyn to a 6-2 record over the team’s last eight games.
[via The Brooklyn Game]
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 0
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 4
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 33
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 17
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 6
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11