Jan 16, 2014, 9:59 AM EST
I know what you’re thinking: Shouldn’t this be the other way around?
Not only does Damian Lillard go way up to catch the pass from Nicolas Batum for the alley-oop slam, but at first glance, this looks like it might have been a set play — immediately after Lillard gets around the screen up top, he bolts for the basket, while Batum eyes him the entire time before delivering the perfect pass.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: Nobody can stop E’Twaun Moore; Westbrook’s pretty good, too 0
- Training like the Pros: Recapping a month-long Nike Basketball workout experience 3
- Report: JaVale McGee can’t reach deal with Celtics 11
- Craig Sager makes long-awaited return to TNT after 11-month battle with leukemia 7
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Masked Russell Westbrook just needs a cape 20
- George Karl: Knicks could use a strong point guard next to Carmelo Anthony 14
- Ray Allen announces he will not play this season 14
- Pelicans’ Anthony Davis a gametime decision Wednesday vs. Pistons 1