Jan 16, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
I know what you’re thinking: Shouldn’t this be the other way around?
Not only does Damian Lillard go way up to catch the pass from Nicolas Batum for the alley-oop slam, but at first glance, this looks like it might have been a set play — immediately after Lillard gets around the screen up top, he bolts for the basket, while Batum eyes him the entire time before delivering the perfect pass.
- Report: Knicks to sign Robin Lopez to four-year, $54 million contract (unless DeAndre Jordan changes his mind) 0
- PBT Extra: Free agent signings we didn’t love 4
- Report: Wes Matthews reaches agreement to join Dallas Mavericks 21
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 10
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 54
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56