Jan 16, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
I know what you’re thinking: Shouldn’t this be the other way around?
Not only does Damian Lillard go way up to catch the pass from Nicolas Batum for the alley-oop slam, but at first glance, this looks like it might have been a set play — immediately after Lillard gets around the screen up top, he bolts for the basket, while Batum eyes him the entire time before delivering the perfect pass.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 2
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29