Jan 16, 2014, 9:59 AM EDT
I know what you’re thinking: Shouldn’t this be the other way around?
Not only does Damian Lillard go way up to catch the pass from Nicolas Batum for the alley-oop slam, but at first glance, this looks like it might have been a set play — immediately after Lillard gets around the screen up top, he bolts for the basket, while Batum eyes him the entire time before delivering the perfect pass.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 4
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 18
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14