Jan 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Young said afterward he believed it was “one against five,” and felt like if his teammates had come to his defense, the incident wouldn’t have ended up with him throwing punches — which, of course, is complete nonsense.
Young will serve his suspension on Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers are in Boston to face the Celtics.
- Why I am going to miss Steve Nash 26
- Victor Oladipo out indefinitely after taking elbow in practice, suffering facial fracture 13
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: New Orleans Pelicans 10
- Five teams poised to make a big leap forward this season 5
- Steve Nash to miss entire 2014-15 season with ongoing back injuries 70
- Jeanie Buss: ‘Any free agent that would be afraid to play with Kobe Bryant is probably a loser’ 71
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Memphis Grizzlies 8
- Five top candidates for NBA Rookie of the Year 30