Jan 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Young said afterward he believed it was “one against five,” and felt like if his teammates had come to his defense, the incident wouldn’t have ended up with him throwing punches — which, of course, is complete nonsense.
Young will serve his suspension on Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers are in Boston to face the Celtics.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 0
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 24
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 18
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 25
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 28
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 38