Jan 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Young said afterward he believed it was “one against five,” and felt like if his teammates had come to his defense, the incident wouldn’t have ended up with him throwing punches — which, of course, is complete nonsense.
Young will serve his suspension on Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers are in Boston to face the Celtics.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: DeMar DeRozan went Harden on Harden 7
- Derrick Rose returns to full-contact practice, Bulls return date still unknown 5
- Report: Sacramento consultant Chris Mullin to take St. John’s head coaching job 4
- PBT Extra: Taking twitter questions on Clippers, Michael Carter-Williams, more 6
- PBT’s NBA Power Rankings: Cream rising to top as playoffs near 27
- Report: Patrick Beverley out for rest of season, including playoffs 7
- Breaking down Western Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 9
- Breaking down Eastern Conference playoff chase with two weeks left in season 10