Jan 16, 2014, 5:16 PM EDT
Young said afterward he believed it was “one against five,” and felt like if his teammates had come to his defense, the incident wouldn’t have ended up with him throwing punches — which, of course, is complete nonsense.
Young will serve his suspension on Friday, Jan. 17 when the Lakers are in Boston to face the Celtics.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 52