Jan 15, 2014, 6:58 PM EDT
On today’s PBT Extra myself and Monte Poole, the Warriors insider for CSNBayArea.com discuss that trade and what it means for Golden State — he thinks this sets up another deal or two as the Warriors try to add depth for the second half of the season and the playoffs.
We also talk about what Andre Iguodala has meant to the Warriors this season and how between now and the All-Star break is when you could see the Warriors make a push farther up the standings.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19