Jan 15, 2014, 6:58 PM EDT
On today’s PBT Extra myself and Monte Poole, the Warriors insider for CSNBayArea.com discuss that trade and what it means for Golden State — he thinks this sets up another deal or two as the Warriors try to add depth for the second half of the season and the playoffs.
We also talk about what Andre Iguodala has meant to the Warriors this season and how between now and the All-Star break is when you could see the Warriors make a push farther up the standings.
- Report: Sale of Milwaukee Bucks for record $550 million agreed to, team to stay in Milwaukee 0
- Playoff Chase: Seven meaningful games on final night of NBA season 13
- 2014 PBT Awards: Most Improved Player 17
- Tuesday NBA grades: Chris Paul looks playoff ready 1
- Carmelo Anthony has torn labrum, Knicks shut him down for season 14