Jan 15, 2014, 9:20 AM EST
Jerryd Bayless come on down, you’re the next contestant on “getting a league warning for flopping.”
Who knows, maybe Bayless was just “LeBroning.” Either way, the league gave him an official warning Tuesday.
The incident occurred Monday night (Jan. 13), when the Celtics were playing the Rockets. Jeremy Lin was bringing the ball up court and Bayless was hounding him, so Lin tried to use Dwight Howard as a little screen. Bayless fought through it, then over reacts to the contact, trying to draw a foul.
There have now been 19 players warned by the league, which is what happens on the first flop called out by the league. Two players — James Harden and Corey Brewer — have gotten a $5,000 fine for getting caught a second time.
Hat tip to Ben Golliver at The Point Forward for the video.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13