Jan 15, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
This pass is so bad it almost deserves to run as a video on its own.
But Amar’e Stoudemire’s pass found its target — if that target was the drinks of the lady sitting courtside. The Knicks game in Charlotte Tuesday night was delayed for a minute while ball boys cleaned up the ice and liquid from the drink of the woman sitting courtside, who to Stoudemire’s credit was wide open and would have had a good look at a three. If she were not wearing platform heels.
That pass pretty much summed up how the Knicks night went as they looked flat in a loss to Charlotte that snapped New York’s five-game win streak.
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 2
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 10
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 3
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14
- Team USA trails at the half, then pulls away for 98-77 win over Turkey at FIBA World Cup 19
- Report: Nike nearing deal to keep Kevin Durant for next 10 years 22
- Report: Rajon Rondo has told Celtics ‘he wants out’ 68