Jan 15, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
This pass is so bad it almost deserves to run as a video on its own.
But Amar’e Stoudemire’s pass found its target — if that target was the drinks of the lady sitting courtside. The Knicks game in Charlotte Tuesday night was delayed for a minute while ball boys cleaned up the ice and liquid from the drink of the woman sitting courtside, who to Stoudemire’s credit was wide open and would have had a good look at a three. If she were not wearing platform heels.
That pass pretty much summed up how the Knicks night went as they looked flat in a loss to Charlotte that snapped New York’s five-game win streak.
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 12
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 11
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 17
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 18
- Report: Suns discussing trade possibilities for Eric Bledsoe 34
- Report: Sixers may look to trade for Amar’e Stoudemire at this season’s deadline 32
- Kevin Durant reiterates that rest was his reason for withdrawing from Team USA 11