Jan 15, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
This pass is so bad it almost deserves to run as a video on its own.
But Amar’e Stoudemire’s pass found its target — if that target was the drinks of the lady sitting courtside. The Knicks game in Charlotte Tuesday night was delayed for a minute while ball boys cleaned up the ice and liquid from the drink of the woman sitting courtside, who to Stoudemire’s credit was wide open and would have had a good look at a three. If she were not wearing platform heels.
That pass pretty much summed up how the Knicks night went as they looked flat in a loss to Charlotte that snapped New York’s five-game win streak.
- LeBron scores 36, Cavaliers bounce back to get overtime win over Bulls 4
- Ricky Rubio agrees to 4-year, $55 million contract extension with Timberwolves 6
- Report: Warriors agree to four-year, $70 million extension with Klay Thompson 13
- Can Thunder, without Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook, overcome their first identity crisis? 13
- Jazz guard Alec Burks signs contract extension worth $42 million-$45 million 11
- Thursday night NBA Winners/Losers: The injury gods show Thunder no mercy 12
- No Durant, Westbrook goes down, Thunder still make it interesting but fall to Clippers 2
- Thunder’s Russell Westbrook fractures hand, likely out 4-6 weeks 10