Jan 15, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
This pass is so bad it almost deserves to run as a video on its own.
But Amar’e Stoudemire’s pass found its target — if that target was the drinks of the lady sitting courtside. The Knicks game in Charlotte Tuesday night was delayed for a minute while ball boys cleaned up the ice and liquid from the drink of the woman sitting courtside, who to Stoudemire’s credit was wide open and would have had a good look at a three. If she were not wearing platform heels.
That pass pretty much summed up how the Knicks night went as they looked flat in a loss to Charlotte that snapped New York’s five-game win streak.
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 7
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 31
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8