Jan 15, 2014, 11:05 AM EDT
This pass is so bad it almost deserves to run as a video on its own.
But Amar’e Stoudemire’s pass found its target — if that target was the drinks of the lady sitting courtside. The Knicks game in Charlotte Tuesday night was delayed for a minute while ball boys cleaned up the ice and liquid from the drink of the woman sitting courtside, who to Stoudemire’s credit was wide open and would have had a good look at a three. If she were not wearing platform heels.
That pass pretty much summed up how the Knicks night went as they looked flat in a loss to Charlotte that snapped New York’s five-game win streak.
- PBT Extra: Five best free agent signings in the first days of free agency 1
- Dwyane Wade agrees to one-year, $20 million deal to stay with Heat 20
- PBT Podcast: Talking best signings of free agency so far 0
- Report: Pacers agree to four-year, $44 million contract with Monta Ellis 22
- Report: Greg Monroe signing a maximum contract with Bucks 56
- Lakers, Knicks struggle on hectic first day of free agency 64
- Trail Blazers assistant coach: ‘We didn’t publicize it, but we lost LaMarcus Aldridge’ 9
- Who is left on the board after wild first day of NBA free agency? 30