Jan 14, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Mocking the flopping skills of LeBron James — and he’s skilled at the art, no doubt — by just getting brushed by people in the hall or at the mall or wherever then falling to the ground looks like it’s going viral. You can see it on Huffington Post, which is pretty much the defining moment when a meme become a thing. NBC Sports Network’s Sports Dash did a piece on it. (Hat tip to Sportando, where I saw it first.)
Here are a couple other vines of LeBroning, but if you just do a quick twitter search you can find more. Personally, I suggest trying this on a busy New York City sidewalk around 5:30 p.m. this afternoon, see how it goes.
Here is a flop from the Master and namesake of the trend, just for fun.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 0
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 7
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18