Jan 14, 2014, 12:45 PM EST
Mocking the flopping skills of LeBron James — and he’s skilled at the art, no doubt — by just getting brushed by people in the hall or at the mall or wherever then falling to the ground looks like it’s going viral. You can see it on Huffington Post, which is pretty much the defining moment when a meme become a thing. NBC Sports Network’s Sports Dash did a piece on it. (Hat tip to Sportando, where I saw it first.)
Here are a couple other vines of LeBroning, but if you just do a quick twitter search you can find more. Personally, I suggest trying this on a busy New York City sidewalk around 5:30 p.m. this afternoon, see how it goes.
Here is a flop from the Master and namesake of the trend, just for fun.
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 0
- Rockets general manager Daryl Morey proposes loosening NBA trade rules 5
- Derrick Rose starts rehab, in “good spirits” after knee surgery 11
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 6
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 15
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 16
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 8