Jan 14, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Mocking the flopping skills of LeBron James — and he’s skilled at the art, no doubt — by just getting brushed by people in the hall or at the mall or wherever then falling to the ground looks like it’s going viral. You can see it on Huffington Post, which is pretty much the defining moment when a meme become a thing. NBC Sports Network’s Sports Dash did a piece on it. (Hat tip to Sportando, where I saw it first.)
Here are a couple other vines of LeBroning, but if you just do a quick twitter search you can find more. Personally, I suggest trying this on a busy New York City sidewalk around 5:30 p.m. this afternoon, see how it goes.
Here is a flop from the Master and namesake of the trend, just for fun.
- Derrick Rose sits out another Team USA practice, not likely to start Wednesday 18
- DeMarcus Cousins practices with team USA Tuesday, says he’s 50-50 for Wednesday game 2
- Jim Boeheim says of Carmelo Anthony, “it would have been better to go to Chicago” 30
- Steve Ballmer screams like a maniac at Clippers rally 26
- Thibodeau calls Team USA “perfect setting” for Derrick Rose to make return 6
- What four players left likely to get cut from Team USA roster? Things don’t look good for Andre Drummond. 19
- John Calipari says he was not close to going to Cleveland. LeBron or not. 12
- Report: Shawn Marion commits to play with Cavaliers, LeBron James 47