Jan 14, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Mocking the flopping skills of LeBron James — and he’s skilled at the art, no doubt — by just getting brushed by people in the hall or at the mall or wherever then falling to the ground looks like it’s going viral. You can see it on Huffington Post, which is pretty much the defining moment when a meme become a thing. NBC Sports Network’s Sports Dash did a piece on it. (Hat tip to Sportando, where I saw it first.)
Here are a couple other vines of LeBroning, but if you just do a quick twitter search you can find more. Personally, I suggest trying this on a busy New York City sidewalk around 5:30 p.m. this afternoon, see how it goes.
Here is a flop from the Master and namesake of the trend, just for fun.
- Ray Allen: “I won’t officially retire” 11
- Report: Adidas makes $200 million offer to James Harden 18
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 15
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 9
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 4
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9