Jan 14, 2014, 12:45 PM EDT
Mocking the flopping skills of LeBron James — and he’s skilled at the art, no doubt — by just getting brushed by people in the hall or at the mall or wherever then falling to the ground looks like it’s going viral. You can see it on Huffington Post, which is pretty much the defining moment when a meme become a thing. NBC Sports Network’s Sports Dash did a piece on it. (Hat tip to Sportando, where I saw it first.)
Here are a couple other vines of LeBroning, but if you just do a quick twitter search you can find more. Personally, I suggest trying this on a busy New York City sidewalk around 5:30 p.m. this afternoon, see how it goes.
Here is a flop from the Master and namesake of the trend, just for fun.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 8
- Report: Lakers ‘actively discussing’ trade for Roy Hibbert with Pacers 34
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 82
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 57
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19