Jan 14, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
Come on Jazz bear, try this on Joey Crawford.
Instead it was referee Mark Ayotte who became the reluctant dance partner of Jazz Bear, the Utah mascot. (What, you don’t think bears love jazz? Play them some Coltrane sometime and then you’ll see.) Ayotte handled this about as well as you could expect a referee to.
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 12
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 24
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 24
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 32
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14