Jan 14, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
Come on Jazz bear, try this on Joey Crawford.
Instead it was referee Mark Ayotte who became the reluctant dance partner of Jazz Bear, the Utah mascot. (What, you don’t think bears love jazz? Play them some Coltrane sometime and then you’ll see.) Ayotte handled this about as well as you could expect a referee to.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20