Jan 14, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
Come on Jazz bear, try this on Joey Crawford.
Instead it was referee Mark Ayotte who became the reluctant dance partner of Jazz Bear, the Utah mascot. (What, you don’t think bears love jazz? Play them some Coltrane sometime and then you’ll see.) Ayotte handled this about as well as you could expect a referee to.
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 40
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 18
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0
- PBT Extra: Will Dwight Howard’s foul on Bogut be upgraded to a Flagrant 2? Should it? 13
- PBT Extra: Horford/Dellavedova incident ups tension in Hawks/Cavaliers Game 4 10
- Elimination game Josh Smith is a thing, Rockets live to play another day 6