Jan 14, 2014, 2:42 PM EDT
Come on Jazz bear, try this on Joey Crawford.
Instead it was referee Mark Ayotte who became the reluctant dance partner of Jazz Bear, the Utah mascot. (What, you don’t think bears love jazz? Play them some Coltrane sometime and then you’ll see.) Ayotte handled this about as well as you could expect a referee to.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 5
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10