Jan 14, 2014, 2:42 PM EST
Come on Jazz bear, try this on Joey Crawford.
Instead it was referee Mark Ayotte who became the reluctant dance partner of Jazz Bear, the Utah mascot. (What, you don’t think bears love jazz? Play them some Coltrane sometime and then you’ll see.) Ayotte handled this about as well as you could expect a referee to.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Monday: Goran Dragic got his revenge in concentrated form 0
- League suspends James Harden one game for kick to LeBron James’ groin 19
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Hawks seem to be out of malaise. Maybe. 8
- Report: Jimmy Butler could miss three to four weeks with elbow injury 5
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: James Harden, LeBron James want your MVP vote 11
- Report: Sixers agree to buyout with JaVale McGee; he can sign with contender 36
- Bulls’ Jimmy Butler leaves with elbow injury, does not return (VIDEO) 0
- Adam Silver says data may prove Gregg Popovich right in terms of resting multiple players 18