Jan 14, 2014, 11:43 AM EST
That’s why I think J.J. Hickson had the best dunk of the night — the Nuggets’ big man went up as the Jazz’s Derrick Favors was sliding over for the block and all that happened was Favors ended up in the poster.
That was about the lone highlight for the Nuggets on the night, they played poorly in a 118-103 loss to the Jazz that wasn’t even as close as that score.
- Russell Westbrook inspires Thunder to skid-stopping win over Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Stephen Curry leading in early All-Star voting returns 16
- PBT Christmas Day preview: Late game between Clippers and Warriors will see league’s best rivalry renewed 1
- PBT Extra: Top 5 NBA stories of 2014 0
- Five things to watch as NBA takes over Christmas Day 16
- Cavaliers center Anderson Varejao tears Achilles, done for season 30
- Miami Heat fans were hurt when LeBron left, they may let him hear it. Somewhat. 23
- Nikola Vucevic and Tobias Harris coming into their own for Magic 6