Jan 14, 2014, 12:36 AM EDT
Gerald Green got loose on the fast break in the second quarter against the Knicks on Monday, and with no defenders in sight, you knew something special was coming.
Green went up and easily threw down the two-handed reverse jam, a small bright spot for him on an otherwise rough night — this was one of only two shots he made, despite taking 16 attempts and playing more than 42 minutes in his team’s overtime loss.
- PBT Extra: How ’bout them Wizards? 7
- Phil Jackson wants Carmelo Anthony to take less money to re-sign with Knicks 40
- Report: Frank Vogel “coaching for his job” in wake of team’s slide 17
- Phoenix’s Goran Dragic runs away with Most Improved Player 13
- Report: James Dolan meddles into Phil Jackson’s attempts to fire Knicks employees 52