Jan 14, 2014, 12:36 AM EDT
Gerald Green got loose on the fast break in the second quarter against the Knicks on Monday, and with no defenders in sight, you knew something special was coming.
Green went up and easily threw down the two-handed reverse jam, a small bright spot for him on an otherwise rough night — this was one of only two shots he made, despite taking 16 attempts and playing more than 42 minutes in his team’s overtime loss.
- Rumor: Corey Brewer to Cleveland now part of Kevin Love trade talk 16
- Tony Parker signs (another) contract extension with Spurs 9
- Bulls owner issues statement refuting rift between Bulls front office, Derrick Rose 23
- If traded before World Cup starts could Kevin Love still play for USA? Colangelo said it’s possible. 2
- Anthony Davis steps into spotlight, is Team USA’s lynchpin 18
- Referee Violet Palmer comes out publicly as gay 49
- Report: Cavaliers last team standing in Kevin Love trade talks 89
- Pat Riley says he didn’t think LeBron was leaving, Heat can turn around quickly 61