Jan 14, 2014, 12:36 AM EST
Gerald Green got loose on the fast break in the second quarter against the Knicks on Monday, and with no defenders in sight, you knew something special was coming.
Green went up and easily threw down the two-handed reverse jam, a small bright spot for him on an otherwise rough night — this was one of only two shots he made, despite taking 16 attempts and playing more than 42 minutes in his team’s overtime loss.
- LeBron says he has open door policy, would certainly speak to Paul George 0
- Report: Knicks met with Phil Jackson about coaching them 17
- Extra Pass: Golden State Warriors defending at historically high level 4
- Thursday night NBA grades: Gerald Green just couldn’t seem to miss 5
- After rough shooting night LeBron says he’s “not a big fan” of sleeved jerseys 37