Jan 14, 2014, 12:36 AM EDT
Gerald Green got loose on the fast break in the second quarter against the Knicks on Monday, and with no defenders in sight, you knew something special was coming.
Green went up and easily threw down the two-handed reverse jam, a small bright spot for him on an otherwise rough night — this was one of only two shots he made, despite taking 16 attempts and playing more than 42 minutes in his team’s overtime loss.
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 6
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 14
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 10
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 18
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18