Jan 14, 2014, 12:36 AM EDT
Gerald Green got loose on the fast break in the second quarter against the Knicks on Monday, and with no defenders in sight, you knew something special was coming.
Green went up and easily threw down the two-handed reverse jam, a small bright spot for him on an otherwise rough night — this was one of only two shots he made, despite taking 16 attempts and playing more than 42 minutes in his team’s overtime loss.
- USA Basketball announces 12 man roster for World Cup; Parsons, Hayward, Lillard, Korver cut 13
- USA Basketball cruises to exhibition win over Puerto Rico with final roster cuts looming 1
- Report: Timberwolves to end up with Thad Young, Anthony Bennett as part of Kevin Love trade 79
- Adam Silver: NBA stars playing in international competition face ‘a big risk’ 13
- Derrick Rose says he’ll play Friday vs. Puerto Rico 16
- Report: Don’t be so sure on Anthony Bennett to Philadelphia rumors 54
- Report: Nike gets chance to match 10-year, $265 million offer to Kevin Durant from Under Armour 18
- Should NBA coaches get NFL style challenge flags? 20