Jan 13, 2014, 6:59 PM EST
The Knicks are on a hot streak, that in spite of the injury to Tyson Chandler and the distraction that is J.R. Smith. In this latest edition of PBT Extra Kay Adams asks be about the reality of the J.R. Smith trade rumors, which were really a bluff by the Knicks more than anything.
Then we talk Clippers, who are 3-1 without Chris Paul, but the real tests start for them this week.
Finally we get to the interesting topic of Kevin Love, his recent outburst and the Timberwolves struggles this season — the bottom line is could he bolt in the summer of 2015? Maybe. If Minnesota is going to keep him they need to win so much he doesn’t want to leave, and the Timberwolves are closer to that than it looks.
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 29
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 8
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 41
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 63
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 14
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13