Jan 13, 2014, 2:17 AM EDT
Self-deprecating humor is always appreciated.
The 2011 NBA Finals was before the Miami Heat as a team — and LeBron James himself — realized they needed to just have LeBron take over the offense if they wanted to reach the next level. LeBron wasn’t terrible in that series against Dallas — 17.8 points per game and a true shooting percentage of 54.1.
But it isn’t what LeBron grew into the next couple years, the guy that led his team over the next step.
And that performance was pretty sleep inducing.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to oversee basketball operations 0
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 5
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 13
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker suspended one game for blow to head of Blake Griffin 9
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 14