Jan 12, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
But the speed with which Conley makes his decision to use the move, and then the explosiveness to leave Mack in the dust and get to the basket were both above average in terms of their impressiveness.
I also enjoyed the personal escort Paul Millsap gave Conley to ensure no other Hawks defenders bothered him on his way to the layup. That should be a fun thing for coaches to point out in Atlanta’s film study Monday morning.
Conley finished with 21 points and 13 assists in the Grizzlies’ 108-101 win over the Hawks.
- PBT’s weekly NBA Power Rankings: Santa brings Warriors top spot, lump of coal for Knicks 9
- Clippers, Mavericks, Rockets and Kings reportedly interested in signing Josh Smith 13
- Pistons release Josh Smith. WHAT? 52
- Lakers may give Kobe Bryant some nights off to rest. If he wants them. 27
- PBT’s Sunday Night Winners/Losers: Anthony Davis is playing like an MVP 13
- Sources: Kings prefer George Karl, not serious about hiring Mark Jackson 8
- Nuggets Danilo Gallinari has meniscus tear in right knee, out three weeks after surgery 7
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 20