Jan 12, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
But the speed with which Conley makes his decision to use the move, and then the explosiveness to leave Mack in the dust and get to the basket were both above average in terms of their impressiveness.
I also enjoyed the personal escort Paul Millsap gave Conley to ensure no other Hawks defenders bothered him on his way to the layup. That should be a fun thing for coaches to point out in Atlanta’s film study Monday morning.
Conley finished with 21 points and 13 assists in the Grizzlies’ 108-101 win over the Hawks.
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Sunday: Dwyane Wade is going to will Heat into playoffs 0
- Sad news: Craig Sager announces his cancer has returned 8
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 9
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 20
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 25
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 43
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15