Jan 12, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
In the second quarter of the Bucks’ loss to the Thunder on Saturday, Larry Sanders took himself out of the game.
He delivered a couple of elbows above the neck to OKC’s Steven Adams, and the refs saw that activity and ruled it a flagrant foul. After video review, they determined it was a flagrant two foul, which comes with it an automatic ejection.
“It’s the refs’ job to kind of calm things down so I think that’s what they were trying to do,” Sanders said.
The Thunder won easily by a final of 101-85, in a game they led by as many as 17 points.
- Pau Gasol says Kobe was right to rip Lakers front office 10
- It’s confirmed: Phil Jackson returns to Knicks to head up front office, revive franchise 22
- Kevin Durant: Kobe Bryant and Michael Jordan are greatest of all time 60
- LeBron James becomes Obamacare pitchman 38
- Report: Houston Rockets to pursue Carmelo Anthony this summer 31