Jan 12, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
In the second quarter of the Bucks’ loss to the Thunder on Saturday, Larry Sanders took himself out of the game.
He delivered a couple of elbows above the neck to OKC’s Steven Adams, and the refs saw that activity and ruled it a flagrant foul. After video review, they determined it was a flagrant two foul, which comes with it an automatic ejection.
“It’s the refs’ job to kind of calm things down so I think that’s what they were trying to do,” Sanders said.
The Thunder won easily by a final of 101-85, in a game they led by as many as 17 points.
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Can Toronto keep Paul Pierce quiet on the court? 0
- Bulls overcome ugly start to take 2-0 series lead over Bucks 5
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Dallas has to find a way to deal with Dwight Howard 2
- Man arrested after fight over who is better, Michael Jordan or LeBron James 21
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Marcus Smart needs to take on Kyrie Irving challenge 2
- PBT Extra matchup to watch: Pelican guards need to stay with Curry, Thompson 1
- PBT Extra: Matchup to watch in Bulls vs. Bucks, Derrick Rose vs. Michael Carter-Williams 6
- Pat Riley: ‘No more smiling faces with hidden agendas.’ That’s totally about LeBron, right? 33