Jan 12, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
In the second quarter of the Bucks’ loss to the Thunder on Saturday, Larry Sanders took himself out of the game.
He delivered a couple of elbows above the neck to OKC’s Steven Adams, and the refs saw that activity and ruled it a flagrant foul. After video review, they determined it was a flagrant two foul, which comes with it an automatic ejection.
“It’s the refs’ job to kind of calm things down so I think that’s what they were trying to do,” Sanders said.
The Thunder won easily by a final of 101-85, in a game they led by as many as 17 points.
- Hey John Wall/Dion Waiters, Stephen Curry says Warriors have best backcourt. And he’s right. 41
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 5
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 11
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 9
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 15
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5