Jan 12, 2014, 2:56 AM EDT
It’s been a rough season for Josh Smith in Detroit, but the man can still get buckets — especially when he drives.
Which is what he did Saturday night to beat Phoenix. It was 108-108 with 4.3 seconds left. Smith pops out to the top of the key, gets the inbound pass from Kyle Singler, and just drives right and banks in a little runner for the win.
Smith finished the night with 25 points on just 16 shots.
- The Extra Pass: This season’s record number of threes is just the start 6
- Sunday NBA grades: Golden State’s Curry, Thompson put on a show 4
- Heat execute in final minutes, Rockets still learning, fall in Miami 20
- Doc Rivers, Clippers players oppose raising NBA’s age limit 25
- Report: LeBron ‘will look at’ Knicks in free agency now that Phil Jackson is in place 69