Jan 12, 2014, 2:56 AM EST
It’s been a rough season for Josh Smith in Detroit, but the man can still get buckets — especially when he drives.
Which is what he did Saturday night to beat Phoenix. It was 108-108 with 4.3 seconds left. Smith pops out to the top of the key, gets the inbound pass from Kyle Singler, and just drives right and banks in a little runner for the win.
Smith finished the night with 25 points on just 16 shots.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 11
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 54
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7