Jan 12, 2014, 2:56 AM EDT
It’s been a rough season for Josh Smith in Detroit, but the man can still get buckets — especially when he drives.
Which is what he did Saturday night to beat Phoenix. It was 108-108 with 4.3 seconds left. Smith pops out to the top of the key, gets the inbound pass from Kyle Singler, and just drives right and banks in a little runner for the win.
Smith finished the night with 25 points on just 16 shots.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 12
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 6
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7