Jan 12, 2014, 2:56 AM EDT
It’s been a rough season for Josh Smith in Detroit, but the man can still get buckets — especially when he drives.
Which is what he did Saturday night to beat Phoenix. It was 108-108 with 4.3 seconds left. Smith pops out to the top of the key, gets the inbound pass from Kyle Singler, and just drives right and banks in a little runner for the win.
Smith finished the night with 25 points on just 16 shots.
- Cavaliers’ No. 1 pick looks good in Summer League. No, not that one. Anthony Bennett. 0
- Report: Pau Gasol nearing three-year, $22 million deal with Bulls 2
- Julius Randle signs rookie contract, makes Summer League debut for Lakers 6
- Report: Houston Rockets will not match Mavericks’ Chandler Parsons’ offer, he’s Dallas bound 60
- Dante Exum impresses in flashes during Summer League debut with Jazz 17
- Reports: Luol Deng agrees to two years, $20 million deal with Miami 67
- Cavaliers coach Blatt: Wiggins “not going anywhere” 86
- It’s official: Carmelo Anthony announces he will remain face of New York Knicks 55