Jan 12, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is celebrating his 10th year with Jordan brand, and his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10, was designed by Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many of the most iconic Air Jordan concepts.
The ads the company is rolling out in support are pretty great too, and feature comedian and Knicks fan JB Smoove in a couple of fairly creative spots.
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 17
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 25
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27
- Report: Luol Deng surprises Miami, opts in for 2015-16 season 30
- Report: Sense around league is Kevin Love will re-sign with Cavaliers 31
- Report: As deadline nears, signs still point to Dwyane Wade opting out, becoming free agent 40
- Report: Dallas most likely team to lure DeAndre Jordan from Clippers, Chandler Parsons already recruiting 24
- Report: Lakers would still trade D’Angelo Russell for DeMarcus Cousins straight up. Kings wouldn’t. 30