Jan 12, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is celebrating his 10th year with Jordan brand, and his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10, was designed by Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many of the most iconic Air Jordan concepts.
The ads the company is rolling out in support are pretty great too, and feature comedian and Knicks fan JB Smoove in a couple of fairly creative spots.
- Report: Knicks, Phil Jackson have deal in principle for him to be team president. Or not. Depends on who you ask. 18
- Extra Pass: Western Conference playoff field ought to be really good, but just how good? 1
- Tuesday night NBA Grades: San Antonio with another impressive statement 8
- Kevin Durant scores 42, Thunder win a chippy one over Rockets 8
- Report: Lakers to officially declare Kobe Bryant out for the season 23