Jan 12, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is celebrating his 10th year with Jordan brand, and his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10, was designed by Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many of the most iconic Air Jordan concepts.
The ads the company is rolling out in support are pretty great too, and feature comedian and Knicks fan JB Smoove in a couple of fairly creative spots.
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 9
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 6
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 10
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 16
- Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry among latest big names headed to Team USA mini-camp 7
- Kyrie Irving off crutches, cleared by doctors to start working out 8
- Report: Becky Hammon gaining traction around the NBA as “serious” head-coaching candidate 42
- Gregg Popovich discusses three-point shot, changing roles for bigs in NBA 4