Jan 12, 2014, 8:00 AM EDT
Carmelo Anthony is celebrating his 10th year with Jordan brand, and his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10, was designed by Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many of the most iconic Air Jordan concepts.
The ads the company is rolling out in support are pretty great too, and feature comedian and Knicks fan JB Smoove in a couple of fairly creative spots.
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 8
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 43
- Report: Cavaliers trying to acquire other players to put in Kevin Love trade 54
- Report: Bulls making push to trade for Kevin Love 70
- Seven standout players from Las Vegas Summer League 10
- Maverick Carter: LeBron James and Dwyane Wade still speak nearly daily 37
- Red hot Ray McCallum leads Sacramento Kings to Summer League title with 77-68 win against Houston 3
- Lakers great Michael Cooper diagnosed with cancer 16