Jan 12, 2014, 8:00 AM EST
Carmelo Anthony is celebrating his 10th year with Jordan brand, and his latest signature shoe, the Melo M10, was designed by Tinker Hatfield, the man responsible for many of the most iconic Air Jordan concepts.
The ads the company is rolling out in support are pretty great too, and feature comedian and Knicks fan JB Smoove in a couple of fairly creative spots.
- Rajon Rondo was very Rondoesque in debut with Mavericks (VIDEO) 12
- Report: Kings discussing trade for Deron Williams with Nets 12
- Report: Multiple teams contacting Suns trying to trade for Goran Dragic 10
- Clippers rip officials after being called for seven technical fouls in loss to Nuggets 18
- Jeremy Lin after Kobe misses at the buzzer: ‘I like game-winners too’ 55
- Damian Lillard drops career high 43, leads Blazers to 3OT win over Spurs (VIDEO) 8
- Kendrick Perkins: Rajon Rondo wanted out of Boston 8
- Report: Minnesota agrees to trade Corey Brewer to Houston 7