Jan 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
It was Drake Night in Toronto on Saturday, and the recording artist not only broke out a retro Raptors jersey-lined jacket for the occasion, but he also got to do the player introductions.
Toronto pulled away late for the 96-80 victory over a Nets team that had to go to double overtime the night before to secure a victory over the Heat.
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 0
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 11
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 46
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 58
- James Harden: “Dwight and I are the cornerstones of the Rockets. The rest of the guys are role players.” 89
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 12
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 20
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 17