Jan 12, 2014, 2:00 PM EDT
It was Drake Night in Toronto on Saturday, and the recording artist not only broke out a retro Raptors jersey-lined jacket for the occasion, but he also got to do the player introductions.
Toronto pulled away late for the 96-80 victory over a Nets team that had to go to double overtime the night before to secure a victory over the Heat.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 0
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 10
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 11
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 5
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 47
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7