Jan 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
It’s Drake Night in Toronto as the Raptors host the Nets on Saturday, and the Canadian recording artist who has taken the job of rebranding the franchise pulled out all the stops when getting his personal wardrobe together for the special occasion.
Here’s another shot of Drake’s retro Vince jersey inside his suit jacket. pic.twitter.com/IVeECCQtpb
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) January 11, 2014
That’s an old school Vince Carter jersey stitched into his jacket lining, a reminder of the best times the Raptors saw in terms of the team’s on-court success.
- LeBron James: “(The Bulls) are a team that’s much better than us right now just off chemistry” 32
- Has Kobe Bryant cost the Lakers Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George and others? 64
- Five favorites to win NBA 2014-15 MVP 18
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 preview: San Antonio Spurs 7
- NBA’s 44-minute game clocks in at under 2 hours, players barely notice (VIDEO) 2
- Nets coach Hollins on 44-minute game: ‘The change will be for the guys who don’t start’ 11
- Spurs’ Gregg Popovich fires back at Suns owner’s apology: ‘I’m just surprised he didn’t do it in a chicken suit’ 8
- Blake Griffin goes after Trevor Booker following flagrant foul, says he may retaliate in the future (VIDEO) 31