Jan 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
It’s Drake Night in Toronto as the Raptors host the Nets on Saturday, and the Canadian recording artist who has taken the job of rebranding the franchise pulled out all the stops when getting his personal wardrobe together for the special occasion.
Here’s another shot of Drake’s retro Vince jersey inside his suit jacket. pic.twitter.com/IVeECCQtpb
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) January 11, 2014
That’s an old school Vince Carter jersey stitched into his jacket lining, a reminder of the best times the Raptors saw in terms of the team’s on-court success.
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 7
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 2
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 48
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10