Jan 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
It’s Drake Night in Toronto as the Raptors host the Nets on Saturday, and the Canadian recording artist who has taken the job of rebranding the franchise pulled out all the stops when getting his personal wardrobe together for the special occasion.
Here’s another shot of Drake’s retro Vince jersey inside his suit jacket. pic.twitter.com/IVeECCQtpb
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) January 11, 2014
That’s an old school Vince Carter jersey stitched into his jacket lining, a reminder of the best times the Raptors saw in terms of the team’s on-court success.
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 8
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 7
- Is Klay Thompson the best two-way shooting guard? Stephen Curry would ‘put him up against anybody.’ 16
- UPDATED Report: Timberwolves make push for Eric Bledsoe, Suns not interested in sign-and-trade talks 40
- LeBron James unveils latest signature shoe from Nike: The LEBRON 12 12
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Toronto Raptors 10
- Dwyane Wade credits David Stern’s dress code for improving his style 18
- Kevin Durant has grown close with Karl Malone 15