Jan 11, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
It’s Drake Night in Toronto as the Raptors host the Nets on Saturday, and the Canadian recording artist who has taken the job of rebranding the franchise pulled out all the stops when getting his personal wardrobe together for the special occasion.
Here’s another shot of Drake’s retro Vince jersey inside his suit jacket. pic.twitter.com/IVeECCQtpb
— Tim Bontemps (@TimBontemps) January 11, 2014
That’s an old school Vince Carter jersey stitched into his jacket lining, a reminder of the best times the Raptors saw in terms of the team’s on-court success.
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Charlotte Hornets 0
- Kobe Bryant plans to play in all 8 preseason games for Lakers 0
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Miami Heat 7
- Mike Miller points to him being amnestied as start of LeBron James leaving Miami 13
- Kobe Bryant thinks he could physically play beyond contract extension 14
- Trey Burke, in wake of nude-photo scandal: ‘My judgments will be much better’ 11
- Report: Kevin Durant says he wants to play in 2016 Olympics (his free agent summer) 5
- Morris twins sign four-year extensions with Suns 11