Jan 11, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A while back, we told you about how Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo is still physically growing. He was listed at 6’9″ at the time of the draft, but as the poster the team put together cleverly demonstrates, he’s now up to 6’10” and 1/4 as of December.
Fans in Milwaukee can receive one of these babies for free by purchasing a ticket to the team’s home contest against the Grizzlies on Jan. 15.
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4
- Jim Buss defends Byron Scott as Lakers coach, “He has the Laker blood in him” 22
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 30
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 4
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 8
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 49