Jan 11, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A while back, we told you about how Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo is still physically growing. He was listed at 6’9″ at the time of the draft, but as the poster the team put together cleverly demonstrates, he’s now up to 6’10” and 1/4 as of December.
Fans in Milwaukee can receive one of these babies for free by purchasing a ticket to the team’s home contest against the Grizzlies on Jan. 15.
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 7
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48