Jan 11, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A while back, we told you about how Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo is still physically growing. He was listed at 6’9″ at the time of the draft, but as the poster the team put together cleverly demonstrates, he’s now up to 6’10” and 1/4 as of December.
Fans in Milwaukee can receive one of these babies for free by purchasing a ticket to the team’s home contest against the Grizzlies on Jan. 15.
- Report: Lakers working to clear out more cap space to land both LaMarcus Aldridge, DeAndre Jordan 12
- PBT Extra: What players will most influence free agency? 1
- PBT Podcast: The top guys to watch as NBA free agency tips off 1
- Scottie Pippen: “I was LeBron James before LeBron James” 22
- Report: Kings probing John Calipari about his interest in coaching and running the team’s front office 20
- Report: Chicago Bulls give Jimmy Butler max qualifying offer 18
- Report: Dwyane Wade will not opt-in with Heat, to become free agent (as expected) 31
- Report: Knicks front runner to land Arron Afflalo (and Greg Monroe, too) 27