Jan 11, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A while back, we told you about how Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo is still physically growing. He was listed at 6’9″ at the time of the draft, but as the poster the team put together cleverly demonstrates, he’s now up to 6’10″ and 1/4 as of December.
Fans in Milwaukee can receive one of these babies for free by purchasing a ticket to the team’s home contest against the Grizzlies on Jan. 15.
- Report: NBA considering week-long break for All-Star Game next year 0
- Report: Knicks made (ridiculous) offer to trade for Kevin Love 31
- Report: Lakers finally offer coaching position to Byron Scott, deal expected soon 24
- Report: Cavaliers leading Kevin Love-trade sweepstakes 41
- Chris Paul on boycott if Sterling is still owner: “That’s something me and Doc are both talking about” 31
- Players union approves of Thunder’s Josh Huestis arrangement 16
- Cavaliers officially sign Andrew Wiggins, putting 30-day hold on him being traded 58
- Lakers deny rumor they are waiting around for Doc Rivers to be coach 61