Jan 11, 2014, 9:30 AM EDT
A while back, we told you about how Bucks rookie Giannis Antetokounmpo is still physically growing. He was listed at 6’9″ at the time of the draft, but as the poster the team put together cleverly demonstrates, he’s now up to 6’10” and 1/4 as of December.
Fans in Milwaukee can receive one of these babies for free by purchasing a ticket to the team’s home contest against the Grizzlies on Jan. 15.
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 12
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 13
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17
- Phil Jackson is optimistic about Knicks coming season, except the start 7