Jan 11, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
This play exemplifies just how little energy the Suns had at the start of their contest in Detroit against the Pistons.
Phoenix was a step slow for the game’s first few minutes, while the Pistons were ready to roll. Check out this pass off the glass that Brandon Jennings tossed to Andre Drummond, who finished with the uncontested slam.
Detroit’s had its problems in fourth quarters, however, so the game’s ultimate outcome won’t be determined until the final buzzer has sounded.
- Russell Westbrook undergoes procedure to address cheek fracture, will be re-evaluated next week 2
- Russell Westbrook takes knee to face, it leaves dent (VIDEO) 14
- Former All-Star, popular Knick Anthony Mason dies at age 48 12
- Russell Westbrook posts third straight triple-double, Thunder lose anyway 6
- Shane Battier: ‘I think a 60-game season would be perfect’ 15
- Kyrie Irving has strained left shoulder, out Friday vs. Pacers 0
- Derrick Rose expected to return in 4-6 weeks. In time for playoffs. 20
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Thursday: The Cavaliers we expected have arrived 17