Jan 11, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
This play exemplifies just how little energy the Suns had at the start of their contest in Detroit against the Pistons.
Phoenix was a step slow for the game’s first few minutes, while the Pistons were ready to roll. Check out this pass off the glass that Brandon Jennings tossed to Andre Drummond, who finished with the uncontested slam.
Detroit’s had its problems in fourth quarters, however, so the game’s ultimate outcome won’t be determined until the final buzzer has sounded.
- James Harden and Dwight Howard show Mavericks what they’re missing in Rockets’ Game 1 win 0
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 8
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3