Jan 11, 2014, 11:00 PM EST
This play exemplifies just how little energy the Suns had at the start of their contest in Detroit against the Pistons.
Phoenix was a step slow for the game’s first few minutes, while the Pistons were ready to roll. Check out this pass off the glass that Brandon Jennings tossed to Andre Drummond, who finished with the uncontested slam.
Detroit’s had its problems in fourth quarters, however, so the game’s ultimate outcome won’t be determined until the final buzzer has sounded.
- LeBron James: “We’re a very fragile team right now” 39
- Dwight Howard out vs. Mavericks Saturday, no timetable for his return 2
- If Derrick Rose not ready to return by Monday Bulls may add point guard to roster 12
- Another day, another Bulls injury: Taj Gibson out with sprained ankle 11
- Report: Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook could return to Thunder lineup next week 11
- Kobe Bryant says he took large enough discount for Lakers to contend 55
- Report: Jeff Taylor won’t appeal 24-game suspension 2
- Timberwolves’ Kevin Martin out indefinitely after scoring 31 points with fractured wrist 8