Jan 11, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
This play exemplifies just how little energy the Suns had at the start of their contest in Detroit against the Pistons.
Phoenix was a step slow for the game’s first few minutes, while the Pistons were ready to roll. Check out this pass off the glass that Brandon Jennings tossed to Andre Drummond, who finished with the uncontested slam.
Detroit’s had its problems in fourth quarters, however, so the game’s ultimate outcome won’t be determined until the final buzzer has sounded.
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 61
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 71
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 23
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 42
- Dwight Howard hit with suspension-triggering technical foul 7
- PBT Extra: Cavaliers’ improved defense helps them to Finals 8