Jan 11, 2014, 11:00 PM EDT
This play exemplifies just how little energy the Suns had at the start of their contest in Detroit against the Pistons.
Phoenix was a step slow for the game’s first few minutes, while the Pistons were ready to roll. Check out this pass off the glass that Brandon Jennings tossed to Andre Drummond, who finished with the uncontested slam.
Detroit’s had its problems in fourth quarters, however, so the game’s ultimate outcome won’t be determined until the final buzzer has sounded.
- Report: Tracy McGrady works out with Kobe, eyes return to NBA 0
- Report: Washington Wizards contact Ray Allen, too 4
- Hornets rookie Noah Vonleh out 6-8 weeks after sports hernia surgery 14
- USA sails past New Zealand for easy 98-71 win behind Anthony Davis, Kenneth Faried 9
- Ray Allen on making a decision about next season: “I’m not in any rush” 11
- Derrick Rose after first back-to-back in years: “I’m feeling good right now” 5
- Report: Rajon Rondo wants to start season with Celtics, see how things unfold 11
- Rajon Rondo’s agent denies they asked Celtics for a trade 14