Jan 10, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Suddenly the Knicks and Nets are hot. Just like everyone suspected.
The latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself, Brett Pollakoff of PBT and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the sudden heat wave in New York (basketball anyway) and if it is sustainable.
Then the focus shifts to trades, current and future. For example, do the Timberwolves have to start thinking about trading Kevin Love, and does Love really want to bolt Minnesota. Then we talk some Spurs and other trades, finally for a laugh we talk some J.R. Smith and Kevin Durant pictures.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- PBT Extra with NBASavant.com: Cleveland may want to cover Curry in the left corner 2
- It’s official: Scott Skiles hired as head coach of Orlando Magic 23
- PBT Podcast: Talking Thibodeau/Bulls divorce; future for Rockets, Hawks 0
- Warriors’ Klay Thompson officially diagnosed with concussion 20
- Klay Thompson should not have been cleared to return to Game 5 after concussion evaluation 15
- Dwight Howard suspended one game after foul switcheroo 18
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 15
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 49