Jan 10, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Suddenly the Knicks and Nets are hot. Just like everyone suspected.
The latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself, Brett Pollakoff of PBT and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the sudden heat wave in New York (basketball anyway) and if it is sustainable.
Then the focus shifts to trades, current and future. For example, do the Timberwolves have to start thinking about trading Kevin Love, and does Love really want to bolt Minnesota. Then we talk some Spurs and other trades, finally for a laugh we talk some J.R. Smith and Kevin Durant pictures.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Shaq tells Suzy Shuster he, Kobe Bryant could have tied Jordan’s six titles 28
- Dwight Howard tried to take loaded gun through airport security, will not face charges 44
- Will Miami make a run at Kevin Durant? 17
- Report: Veteran forward Chuck Hayes agrees to deal with Clippers 7
- Report: Lakers to sign Brazilian, FC Barcelona point guard Marcelo Huertas to one-year deal 10
- Shaq to Kobe on podcast: “I just want people to know that I don’t hate you” 18
- D’Angelo Russell on Tracy McGrady tweet: “Some Lakers fans are spoiled” 28
- Anthony Davis “definitely” plans on shooting more threes this season 4