Jan 10, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Suddenly the Knicks and Nets are hot. Just like everyone suspected.
The latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself, Brett Pollakoff of PBT and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the sudden heat wave in New York (basketball anyway) and if it is sustainable.
Then the focus shifts to trades, current and future. For example, do the Timberwolves have to start thinking about trading Kevin Love, and does Love really want to bolt Minnesota. Then we talk some Spurs and other trades, finally for a laugh we talk some J.R. Smith and Kevin Durant pictures.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Jahlil Okafor: “Rookie of the Year is one of the goals I set for myself” 13
- Report: Derrick Rose undecided about attending Team USA minicamp 8
- Report: Pacers planning to purchase D-League’s Fort Wayne Mad Ants 3
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 17
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 1
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 9
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 50