Jan 10, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Suddenly the Knicks and Nets are hot. Just like everyone suspected.
The latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself, Brett Pollakoff of PBT and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the sudden heat wave in New York (basketball anyway) and if it is sustainable.
Then the focus shifts to trades, current and future. For example, do the Timberwolves have to start thinking about trading Kevin Love, and does Love really want to bolt Minnesota. Then we talk some Spurs and other trades, finally for a laugh we talk some J.R. Smith and Kevin Durant pictures.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 2
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 8
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 8
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 9
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 16
- Andray Blatche signs deal to play in China next season 11