Jan 10, 2014, 5:00 PM EDT
Suddenly the Knicks and Nets are hot. Just like everyone suspected.
The latest edition of the PBT Podcast myself, Brett Pollakoff of PBT and Eytan Shander of NBC Sports Radio talk about the sudden heat wave in New York (basketball anyway) and if it is sustainable.
Then the focus shifts to trades, current and future. For example, do the Timberwolves have to start thinking about trading Kevin Love, and does Love really want to bolt Minnesota. Then we talk some Spurs and other trades, finally for a laugh we talk some J.R. Smith and Kevin Durant pictures.
As always, you can listen by hitting play below or you can listen and subscribe via iTunes.
- Report: Kevin Garnett to re-sign with Timberwolves 2
- Report: Mo Williams signing with Cavaliers for most of their MLE 20
- Report: Cavaliers, Clippers discussing Jamal Crawford for Brendan Haywood trade 26
- Reports: David West agrees to veteran minimum deal to play for Spurs 76
- Report: Marc Gasol, Grizzlies reach deal on five-year, $110 million contract 10
- Manu Ginobili tweets he’ll play next season 5
- Who is left: 15 best free agents still on the board 14
- Report: Detroit Pistons sign restricted free agent Reggie Jackson for five-years, $80 million 38