Jan 10, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The Heat may have been missing three starters in their game at Brooklyn on Friday, but they still have the best player out there in LeBron James.
The first quarter featured a duel of sorts between James and Joe Johnson, who finished the opening period with 16 and 22 points respectively. LeBron got two of those on this possession, where he darted into the lane and received the pass from Rashard Lewis before finishing through contact from Andray Blatche.
- Vogel: Andrew Bynum to play for Indiana Pacers Tuesday night 2
- Report: Phil Jackson expected to finalize contract with Knicks by end of week 11
- The Extra Pass: Gerald Green doesn’t regret moment of his winding journey to NBA stardom 5
- Monday NBA grades: Blake Griffin shows off his jumper (and yes, he can still dunk) 6
- Suns’ P.J. Tucker ejected after elbow thrown to Blake Griffin’s head (VIDEO) 15