Jan 10, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The Heat may have been missing three starters in their game at Brooklyn on Friday, but they still have the best player out there in LeBron James.
The first quarter featured a duel of sorts between James and Joe Johnson, who finished the opening period with 16 and 22 points respectively. LeBron got two of those on this possession, where he darted into the lane and received the pass from Rashard Lewis before finishing through contact from Andray Blatche.
- Bucks’ Jared Dudley: “Most guys don’t want to play with Kobe” 18
- PBT Extra: Expect a healthy Stephen Curry for Game 5… sorry Houston 2
- Hawks’ excellent season shouldn’t be discredited because of playoff exit 24
- Cavaliers complete sweep of Hawks, advance to NBA Finals 82
- Kyrie Irving back in Cavaliers lineup for Game 4 vs. Hawks 5
- NBA: No Game 5 suspension for Dwight Howard, flagrant-1 for hit on Andrew Bogut stands as called 23
- Report: Kyle Korver to have surgery on his ankle 5
- PBT Podcast: We’re back (finally), talking Curry, Harden, and what should be a Flagrant Foul 0