Jan 10, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The Heat may have been missing three starters in their game at Brooklyn on Friday, but they still have the best player out there in LeBron James.
The first quarter featured a duel of sorts between James and Joe Johnson, who finished the opening period with 16 and 22 points respectively. LeBron got two of those on this possession, where he darted into the lane and received the pass from Rashard Lewis before finishing through contact from Andray Blatche.
- Derrick Rose looks like his old self as Bulls beat Bucks in Game 1 5
- Warriors strong enough to outlast Anthony Davis and Pelicans in Game 1 4
- Paul Pierce leads Wizards to overtime Game 1 win over Raptors 5
- Q&A: Corey Brewer on trade from Timberwolves, his 51-point game, Harden’s MVP case, Rockets vs. Mavericks 2
- PBT First Round Playoff Previews: Los Angeles Clippers vs. San Antonio Spurs 10
- Why the 2015 NBA playoffs feel wide open – but probably shouldn’t 5
- PBT Extra: Houston, Dallas simply do not like each other 3
- Sounds like Pacers president Larry Bird, head coach Frank Vogel don’t want Roy Hibbert back next year 25