Jan 10, 2014, 10:01 PM EDT
The Heat may have been missing three starters in their game at Brooklyn on Friday, but they still have the best player out there in LeBron James.
The first quarter featured a duel of sorts between James and Joe Johnson, who finished the opening period with 16 and 22 points respectively. LeBron got two of those on this possession, where he darted into the lane and received the pass from Rashard Lewis before finishing through contact from Andray Blatche.
- NBA players’ union head believes new labor deal can be reached without a work stoppage 1
- Kendrick Perkins says you’re blowing the LeBron James/Kevin Love thing way out of proportion 13
- Mark Cuban rips officials, NBA: ‘It’s criminal’ how Monta Ellis doesn’t get calls 22
- Shaquille O’Neal says he regrets leaving Magic for Lakers 42
- Cavaliers coach David Blatt: ‘LeBron James is our MVP’ 22
- No Durant, what does that mean for Thunder in these playoffs? Trouble. 15
- Kevin Durant to have third foot surgery; is done for season, playoffs 39
- Goran Dragic leading feisty Heat’s playoff push 29