Jan 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
If you watched some NBA on Christmas Day, you may have learned Kevin Hart has a movie coming out with Ice Cube called “Ride Along.” If you watched all five games like I did it will be forever seared into your brain.
Hart and Ice Cube (Mr. Cube?) swung by Sixers practice Thursday, where Hart was knocking down a few jumpers (he can shoot) and joking around he thought this was a tryout. It’s pretty much the same schtick from his NBA All-Star weekend celebrity games where he has demanded to be the MVP. And gotten it. Basically if you find Hart funny you will find this clip funny.
As for Ice Cube… my favorite thing he did in years was swing by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where this video surfaced of him performing Straight Outta Compton with The Roots (NSFW language, obviously).
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 0
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 15
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 3
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 1
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8