Jan 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
If you watched some NBA on Christmas Day, you may have learned Kevin Hart has a movie coming out with Ice Cube called “Ride Along.” If you watched all five games like I did it will be forever seared into your brain.
Hart and Ice Cube (Mr. Cube?) swung by Sixers practice Thursday, where Hart was knocking down a few jumpers (he can shoot) and joking around he thought this was a tryout. It’s pretty much the same schtick from his NBA All-Star weekend celebrity games where he has demanded to be the MVP. And gotten it. Basically if you find Hart funny you will find this clip funny.
As for Ice Cube… my favorite thing he did in years was swing by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where this video surfaced of him performing Straight Outta Compton with The Roots (NSFW language, obviously).
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36