Jan 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EDT
If you watched some NBA on Christmas Day, you may have learned Kevin Hart has a movie coming out with Ice Cube called “Ride Along.” If you watched all five games like I did it will be forever seared into your brain.
Hart and Ice Cube (Mr. Cube?) swung by Sixers practice Thursday, where Hart was knocking down a few jumpers (he can shoot) and joking around he thought this was a tryout. It’s pretty much the same schtick from his NBA All-Star weekend celebrity games where he has demanded to be the MVP. And gotten it. Basically if you find Hart funny you will find this clip funny.
As for Ice Cube… my favorite thing he did in years was swing by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where this video surfaced of him performing Straight Outta Compton with The Roots (NSFW language, obviously).
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott told police after arrest all drugs in car were his 3
- NBA lands in Africa trying to put down roots, which is all about youth programs, infrastructure 0
- Report: Kings expected to hire Nancy Lieberman as assistant coach 8
- Report: Hawks’ Mike Scott arrested for felony drug possession 16
- Gilbert Arenas on LeBron James: “James isn’t a #1 option..and yes I (didn’t stutter)” 47
- Report: Veteran point guard Andre Miller reaches one-year deal with Timberwolves 10
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 14
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 48