Jan 10, 2014, 11:21 AM EST
If you watched some NBA on Christmas Day, you may have learned Kevin Hart has a movie coming out with Ice Cube called “Ride Along.” If you watched all five games like I did it will be forever seared into your brain.
Hart and Ice Cube (Mr. Cube?) swung by Sixers practice Thursday, where Hart was knocking down a few jumpers (he can shoot) and joking around he thought this was a tryout. It’s pretty much the same schtick from his NBA All-Star weekend celebrity games where he has demanded to be the MVP. And gotten it. Basically if you find Hart funny you will find this clip funny.
As for Ice Cube… my favorite thing he did in years was swing by Late Night with Jimmy Fallon, where this video surfaced of him performing Straight Outta Compton with The Roots (NSFW language, obviously).
- Report: George Karl controls Kings’ personnel, wants Ty Lawson, willing to move DeMarcus Cousins 11
- Paul George returns to practice with Pacers, could play in couple weeks 3
- Report: LeBron James wonders why he doesn’t get more MVP consideration 30
- Would Rajon Rondo leave the Mavericks for the Lakers? 48
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: The Spurs losing rodeo road trip a bad sign 11
- PBT Extra: What is future for Derrick Rose? Bulls? 13
- Mavericks suspend Rajon Rondo one game after argument with coach Rick Carlisle 42
- Derrick Rose is hurt again. Where do the Bulls go from here? 28