Jan 9, 2014, 11:48 AM EDT
Victor Oladipo is going to finish high up on the season-end Top 10 blocks highlight packages with that one.
The Orlando Magic rookie skied to send back a dunk attempt by Damian Lillard. That was just a flat-out impressive athletic play.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $400,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Friday night’s games. It’s $100 to join and first prize is $60,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Friday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Portland’s Nicolas Batum answered on the other end with an impressive block in his own right.
Portland owned the fourth quarter and went on to win this game 110-94.
- Report: If Kevin Love leaves Cavaliers, Lakers are team to beat in free agency 17
- Rumor: Kevin Love out minimum of two weeks, will likely miss most or all of series vs. Bulls 36
- Monta Ellis, J.J. Barea pairing ignites Mavericks offense, gets Dallas Game 4 win over Houston 6
- Wizards blow out Raptors to complete first-round sweep 17
- Chris Paul scores 34 points, Clippers win Game 4 to even series with Spurs 6
- Cavaliers advance to second round – but but maybe lose Kevin Love and moral high ground in process 60
- Mike Conley out for Game 4 with “serious” facial injury, no timetable for return 6
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 2