Jan 9, 2014, 11:48 AM EDT
Victor Oladipo is going to finish high up on the season-end Top 10 blocks highlight packages with that one.
The Orlando Magic rookie skied to send back a dunk attempt by Damian Lillard. That was just a flat-out impressive athletic play.
Announcement: Pro Basketball Talk’s partner FanDuel is hosting a one-day $400,000 Fantasy Basketball league for Friday night’s games. It’s $100 to join and first prize is $60,000. Starts at 7pm ET on Friday. Here’s the FanDuel link.
Portland’s Nicolas Batum answered on the other end with an impressive block in his own right.
Portland owned the fourth quarter and went on to win this game 110-94.
- Celtics owner: Rajon Rondo ‘super stubborn,’ harder than average to coach 5
- Bruce Bowen says blame for James Harden’s defense falls on McHale, Rockets 12
- NBA to review domestic violence policies in wake of NFL’s ugliness. It shouldn’t have taken that. 13
- Cavaliers lift ban on fan who ran onto court with LeBron James shirt 16
- Blake Griffin said he knew Donald Sterling was racist, wasn’t really surprised by tape 14
- ProBasketballTalk 2014-15 Preview: Chicago Bulls 11
- Tony Parker hits a back over-the-head halfcourt shot (VIDEO) 8
- Timberwolves ‘not necessarily in a rush’ to agree to contract extension with Ricky Rubio 18