Jan 9, 2014, 1:26 PM EST
Kevin Love is going to be an All-Star, the coaches will select him as a reserve without a doubt.
But the Timberwolves want you to vote him in as a starter. In the last vote update from the league, Love was about 22,000 votes behind Blake Griffin for the final starting spot in the Western Conference frontcourt (Kevin Durant and Dwight Howard each had a healthy lead over those two). That’s a fair amount of ground to make up, the All-Star starters tend not to change after the first vote, but it is a far from insurmountable amount.
So Minnesota put together this video to get you to vote for their man.
Hopefully if Love doesn’t catch Griffin he doesn’t throw his teammates under the bus for it.
- Kobe Bryant says Gary Payton, Kevin Garnett among best trash talkers he’s faced 3
- PBT’s Wednesday NBA Winners/Losers: Ettore Messina making history for Spurs 1
- LeBron James, Cavaliers have kind of game they need to replicate blowing out Wizards 5
- Gregg Popovich to miss game following ‘minor medical procedure’ 8
- PBT Extra: Anthony Davis’s MVP-level play, the Spurs and things to be thankful for 7
- Report: Knicks worried Carmelo Anthony’s back issue may be season-long concern 9
- Report: Lakers working on a one-year deal with Earl Clark 13
- Tom Thibodeau says Derrick Rose ‘didn’t re-injure himself’ after playing just 10 minutes in loss to Nuggets 20