Jan 9, 2014, 1:26 PM EDT
Kevin Love is going to be an All-Star, the coaches will select him as a reserve without a doubt.
But the Timberwolves want you to vote him in as a starter. In the last vote update from the league, Love was about 22,000 votes behind Blake Griffin for the final starting spot in the Western Conference frontcourt (Kevin Durant and Dwight Howard each had a healthy lead over those two). That’s a fair amount of ground to make up, the All-Star starters tend not to change after the first vote, but it is a far from insurmountable amount.
So Minnesota put together this video to get you to vote for their man.
Hopefully if Love doesn’t catch Griffin he doesn’t throw his teammates under the bus for it.
- Grizzlies start fast, hang on to beat Portland, take 3-0 series lead 0
- Bucks outwork Bulls, stay alive on Jerryd Bayless game-winner 6
- Nets use 18-0 second-half run to secure Game 3 victory over Hawks 6
- Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle fined $25K for publicly criticizing officials after Game 3 loss to Rockets 10
- PBT Extra: Stephen Curry starting to have his defining playoff moments 8
- Behind 32 points from Kawhi Leonard, Spurs rout Clippers to take 2-1 series lead 13
- The Truth (and Marcin Gortat) will set Washington free, up 3-0 on Toronto after win 8
- James Harden scores 42 points to lead Rockets to Game 3 win, 3-0 series lead over Mavericks 17