Jan 9, 2014, 8:44 AM EDT
That play was sloppy.
The Suns were down one with 16.4 seconds left for a last shot, and Goran Dragic came off a Channing Frye pick, got open and kind of fumbled the ball, then regained control and went up, had no shot and made a jump pass that almost went into the first row. By then the Suns were in scramble-mode — and Gerald Green bailed them out hitting the 20-foot baseline leaner.
Phoenix’s magical season continues.
It’s the opposite for Minnesota — it is now 0-10 in games decided by four points or less. The Timberwolves make some execution errors late in games, they did that against the Suns. But they also just have been unlucky, and that also happened against the Suns — that was not a high percentage shot by Green. But it fell.
- Three coaches who may replace Tom Thibodeau in Chicago 5
- Report: Kevin Love going to “look around” this summer as free agent; Celtics, Lakers, Rockets possible 16
- PBT Extra: Did Chicago make the right move in firing Thibodeau? 22
- Bulls front office on Tom Thibodeau firing: “We probably wouldn’t be sitting here if we won a championship” 11
- Bulls fire Tom Thibodeau 62
- Dwight Howard: “I’m still a champion. And I won’t let anyone tell me anything different.” 72
- Rockets had an excellent season. Are they content with that? 22
- Harden struggles, Warriors role players step up leading team to Finals for first time in 40 years 43