Jan 9, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Shane Battier is a lot of things. Not sure “future “The Voice” contestant is on that list.
However, Battier hosts an annual karaoke event — Battioke 2014, where his Miami Heat teammates such as LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade — sing for charity. It’s all in good fun not good singing.
This is the brilliant promotional video for this year’s event. Enjoy. Not the singing, the humor.
- Report: Grizzlies guard Nick Calathes suspended 20 games for violating NBA’s anti-drug policy 0
- NBA Playoff Preview: Dallas Mavericks vs. San Antonio Spurs 4
- PBT Podcast: NBA playoff preview edition 1
- NBA Playoff Preview: Memphis Grizzlies vs. Oklahoma City Thunder 6
- NBA Playoff Preview: Houston Rockets vs. Portland Trail Blazers 12