Jan 9, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Shane Battier is a lot of things. Not sure “future “The Voice” contestant is on that list.
However, Battier hosts an annual karaoke event — Battioke 2014, where his Miami Heat teammates such as LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade — sing for charity. It’s all in good fun not good singing.
This is the brilliant promotional video for this year’s event. Enjoy. Not the singing, the humor.
- Jim Buss open to the idea of Kobe Bryant playing beyond this season 14
- Derrick Rose on sexual assault suit: “I am confident I will be proven innocent” 2
- Report: Kyrie Irving likely not back opening night, could be out until January 14
- Legendary Sixer, backboard-shattering dunker Darryl Dawkins dies at 58 14
- After Rio Olympics next summer, who takes over at Team USA coach? 7
- Kobe, Shaq discuss regrets over feud that ended their Lakers era 48
- NBA fines Clippers for attempting to circumvent salary cap with DeAndre Jordan 10
- The most overlooked – and maybe most significant – reason Carmelo Anthony won’t waive his no-trade clause this season 17