Jan 9, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Shane Battier is a lot of things. Not sure “future “The Voice” contestant is on that list.
However, Battier hosts an annual karaoke event — Battioke 2014, where his Miami Heat teammates such as LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade — sing for charity. It’s all in good fun not good singing.
This is the brilliant promotional video for this year’s event. Enjoy. Not the singing, the humor.
- Who is still out there: Top 10 free agents still on the market 5
- Donald Trump says he’s becoming a Mavericks fan after Mark Cuban’s comments 37
- Report: Michael Jordan shot down Boston draft-day effort to get Charlotte No. 9 pick 30
- Wisconsin State Assembly passes Bucks arena deal, clearing the way for Gov. Walker to sign 39
- Phil Jackson says Knicks wanted Goran Dragic at trade deadline. Because he’s such a triangle fit? 16
- Report: Cavaliers sign Matthew Dellavedova 10
- Heat trade Zoran Dragic, second-rounder to Celtics 11
- Report: Cavaliers trade Brendan Haywood, Mike Miller, two second-round picks to Portland 17