Jan 9, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Shane Battier is a lot of things. Not sure “future “The Voice” contestant is on that list.
However, Battier hosts an annual karaoke event — Battioke 2014, where his Miami Heat teammates such as LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade — sing for charity. It’s all in good fun not good singing.
This is the brilliant promotional video for this year’s event. Enjoy. Not the singing, the humor.
- NBA Draft prospect matchups to watch in NCAA Tourament this weekend 1
- Report: LeBron James frustrated with Kevin Love for not fitting in 79
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Wednesday: Kevin Love seems to be fitting in just fine suddenly 4
- It’s official: Dwight Howard will return to Rockets’ lineup Wednesday 2
- Dwyane Wade on MVP race: “I would say James Harden” 27
- Report: Rockets’ Patrick Beverley has torn ligament in wrist, to decide course in 7-10 days 2
- Derrick Rose expects to be cleared for contact soon, says he feels no pain in right knee 9
- Five Things We Learned in NBA Tuesday: Warriors win Pacific Division, may win much more 20