Jan 9, 2014, 3:59 PM EDT
Shane Battier is a lot of things. Not sure “future “The Voice” contestant is on that list.
However, Battier hosts an annual karaoke event — Battioke 2014, where his Miami Heat teammates such as LeBron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade — sing for charity. It’s all in good fun not good singing.
This is the brilliant promotional video for this year’s event. Enjoy. Not the singing, the humor.
- Mavericks signing Al-Farouq Aminu to two-year, minimum salary contract 5
- Report: Ballmer’s $2 billion Clippers offer nearly double what Bank of America valued team at 12
- Report: Jameer Nelson near $2.7 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 13
- Report: Mavericks void Rashard Lewis’ contract after it’s discovered he needs knee surgery 10
- Report: Sixers, Nuggets or Celtics could become third team in Kevin Love trade to Cavaliers 48
- Five biggest surprises from Summer League 13
- Justin Bieber and Kevin Durant share brunch (photo) 22
- Clippers CEO: If Sterling remains owner then Doc Rivers, players, sponsors all ready to bolt 61