Jan 9, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
We like to bring you these (this is the 18th this season), even though we all now that these warnings from NBA will have about the same impact as your parents warning to stop drinking your dad’s beer when you were in high school.
The Indiana Pacers’ Lance Stephenson has been warned for a flop against the Toronto Raptors Jan. 7.
Stephenson and Kyle Lowry were both going for a loose ball under the basket, Stephenson got in front of Lowry and after a minor bit of contact reacted like there was a sniper in the third row. You can see it all on the video at this link.
Just a reminder this is a trend with him — Stephenson was fined for flopping in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Heat last season, trying to draw a foul on Ray Allen.
- Kyrie Irving out for Game 3 for Cavaliers with knee tendonitis 3
- Lil B says James Harden is officially under the Based God’s curse 26
- Warriors don’t live by 3, die by 3. They live by defense, live by defense 9
- Stephen Curry drops 40, Warriors rout Rockets by 35 to take 3-0 series lead 27
- Hawks Kyle Korver out for remainder of playoffs with high ankle sprain 17
- Report: Scott Skiles in lead to become next Orlando coach 17
- Report: Jeff Van Gundy candidate for Pelicans’ coaching job 16
- Cavs’ improved defense deserves credit for commanding 2-0 Eastern Conference Finals lead 36