Jan 9, 2014, 5:24 PM EDT
We like to bring you these (this is the 18th this season), even though we all now that these warnings from NBA will have about the same impact as your parents warning to stop drinking your dad’s beer when you were in high school.
The Indiana Pacers’ Lance Stephenson has been warned for a flop against the Toronto Raptors Jan. 7.
Stephenson and Kyle Lowry were both going for a loose ball under the basket, Stephenson got in front of Lowry and after a minor bit of contact reacted like there was a sniper in the third row. You can see it all on the video at this link.
Just a reminder this is a trend with him — Stephenson was fined for flopping in the Eastern Conference Finals against the Heat last season, trying to draw a foul on Ray Allen.
- Spurs reset franchise for post Tim Duncan life in one impressive week 17
- Report: Lakers, Pacers reach deal to trade Roy Hibbert to LA 55
- LaMarcus Aldridge has chosen to sign with Spurs 85
- Who should Clippers get to replace DeAndre Jordan? How about Blake Griffin. 42
- Report: Tobias Harris reaches four-year, $64 million extension to stay with Orlando 25
- Report: Rajon Rondo agrees to one-year, $9.5 million deal with Sacramento Kings 48
- Report: DeAndre Jordan agrees to four-year, $80 million deal to join Dallas Mavericks 58
- Report: Kings signing Marco Belinelli to three-year, $19 million contract 19